Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noob

1. L

first steroid cycle ? tips and suggestions

what's up roid heads :) ... I'm 19 and touched my first weight about 4-5 years ago. I started getting really consistent with weights and dieting 3 years ago (consistently) ... so now im here. I want to do my 1st cycle. Currently sitting at 175 llbs and im 5'10. Im docusing on calisthenic...
  2. U

Test and Mast cycle. Feel like shit!

Im finishing up my first week of my cycle. I've felt like shit all throughout the week. Aching joints and headache. My first Test cycle I ran it with an AI. Decided to go with Mast this time. Will this go away? Is this something to be concerned with? Thanks guys. BP averages 120/68 Glucose 89...
  3. A

10mg dbol daily (cycle, not abridge)

This is my first cycle ever I am 270lb 25 y/o 23% fat power lifter 360 lb 1 rep max bench 505 1 rep deadlift max 350 lb 1 rep squat My question is -Is 10mg a day in the morning a good idea for minor increase in strength am not looking to get shreded just enhance performance with the...
  4. H

New but here to learn

This is my first thread ever so if I'm saying something wrong i apologize ahead of time. I just turned 34 and up until about this time last year the only a pre workout (Blackmarket Adrenolyn cuts) and a protein isolate. Last year I decided to try some new things as it was becoming harder to...
  5. M

first injectible - Testa or GHRP-6

hi guys i am new to the roid family please enlighten me with your knowledge im a 6ft tall guy 185 pound ,, body fat around 12 biceps 16 i hv been workout out for 3-4 years and came from 108 pounds to 174 pounds naturally and after waiting for a long time to break this still point i started it...
  6. B

Newbie Needs Gear Glossary

I know you vets hate these posts but I'm a noob here trying to figure out where to even start. (And the forums are not easy to navigate). 30 yr 5'10" 185 prob 15% bf, trying to pack on 10lb solid before cutting. I want to start slow but effectively. What's the most efficient noob cycle without...
  7. Redfield11

Pin gone bad!

I posted yesterday complaining that after my third pin of the cycle my injection site was red and really itchy. I just had a look at it and it's an absolute mess, really red, there's yellow to clear liquid seeping out if it and there's swelling. The thing I'm confused about is that I wiped my...
  8. L

Noob needing help!

Hello, I am a 20 year old male and this is my first time taking a cycle and would like some help. I am 6'1 and weigh 190lbs, my main goal is to eventually get to 200lbs and have only 8-10% body fat, and im currently around 18%. I want to increase muscle while losing body fat (if that's even...
  9. fizzisnumerouno

Funny Tren Cycle Mishap Story

A friend of mine contacted me 3 years ago to ask me which cycle would be good for him as he hadn't ever cycled before. I recommended a test cycle with AIs and a solid PCT. He ignored the AI and PCT portion and just pinned test. He ended up recovering just fine and actually looked extremely good...
  10. C

Could I have some tips and suggestions?

I just recently decided I wanted to start working out some. My goals are both strength and size. I'm 19 years old, 5'10", very lean athletic body, about 135 lbs on heavier weeks. I picked up one of the Gold's Gym Spacesaver 25 lb Singles. It's a dumbell that switches from 5-25 lbs in 5 lb...
  11. N

When to start taking supps?

hello guys, i'm new in bodybuilding it has been 4 months now have been eating lean food and working out but there's very little muscle gain i notice should i start taking supps now (age 21)? like pre and post workout supps also new in supps consumption so some experienced suggestion will be...
  12. M

Gettinng back into building, need major advice.

Im looking to get back into bodybuilding, but more serious building than back in high school. I never actually set out a schedual or watched what i was specifically eating so i want to try to do things right now. Im looking to build leaner more efficiant muscle rather than just bulk up, I...
  13. M

First cycle, Need some advice, thanks!

Well Ive been looking into steroids for a while now but finally decided to sign up and post because i want to possibly get serious. Im 19 5'11 and aprox 150lbs, I usually take in about 2.5-2.8k callories/day and if its a heavy workout day ill take aprox 80g of protien that day. Im looking to...
  14. K

Yet Another First Timer...

Hey guys im the next confused noob in this field.First, the stats: 21 years old ,5 ft 7, 160 pounds. been lifting for 2 years, but took 1 year off, and now have been back for 3-4 months. before i never gained too much weight, may be like 20 pounds,but my diet was never any good. my current diet...
  15. D

I THINK I HAVE AN ABSCESS! what should i do?

ok so i injected 250 mg of test enanthate in the glute 4 days ago.... yesterday it started going all lumpy. today doesnt seem any bigger and doesnt hurt but if i itch it it will flare up and go red with the lumps bieng white..... luks like ive been bit!!!! could this be an abscess???? what...
Top Bottom