Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectables

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #38 - 3 Injectables Bulker Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #38 - 3 Injectables Bulker Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-38-3-injectables-bulker-euro-pharmacies/
  2. G

2 injectables with maybe an oral kickstart

what do you think about using testosterone and masteron and then adding in an oral kickstart? My plan was 250 mg of the testosterone enanthate with 500mgs of masteron enanthate recomp cycle oral kickstart is my question. Which one would you use here ? And how long is kickstart take? I’m 29...
  3. W

Doing 2 injectables long esters

I don't want to run short-acting Esther's because I don't like injecting. That is why I'm going to do longer Esther's on this cycle I'm wondering what you would recommend for me to use for injectables I’m 6’ tall and 85kg. Goal is to bulk up. I’m 58 years old
  4. B

Anyone try orals from PSL?

I already know the injectables from PSL are good. myself and my gym buddy have tried it already and we both agreed it is top-notch. however using sources over the years I've noticed a lot of times if they're injectables are great their orals can be only so-so. can anyone comment on the...
  5. P

Great experience with domestic supply

thank you to domestic supply for another great order this time I got two different orals in three different injectables from them Got them in vials and amps products were discreetly package and nothing was broken inside even though it was a bunch of stuff in glass. also when I like is...
  6. L

Does PSL sell good orals?

I've used PSL injectables before. this time I want to try their orals but I'm not sure if you guys think that they're any good. a lot of sources I've used in the past had really good injectables but poor orals and vice versa. would you say that they are the go-to place for them?
  7. J

Doing a tbol only cycle

I am setting up a turinabol tbol only cycle. My stats are 6’1’’ and 190 pounds and my body fat is like 13% I have use both orals and injectables since my early twenties. But now with a family I just want to stick to orals. Was thinking about doing 6 weeks at 40 mg a day oh, what else do I...
  8. O

Where can i buy balkan pharma?

A friend of mine hook me up with some balkan pharma steroids a year ago and I really loved them. I use both injectables and orals and I felt like my results were really good. It's like you can feel the difference between good quality steroids and bad quality. Do you know where I can buy more...
  9. W

When will a true myostatine inhibitor finally be available for purchase?

I'm not looking for steroids or hgh, but injectable myostatine inhibitors that actually really work. They said testing trials were to take place in 2017. Any of you guys has more information on this subject? I've heard this is a very good one: Pf-06252616
  10. B

bicep and tricep site injection

hey guys, im going to run some MGF and if i can swing it IGF1 DES/Lr3 shooting only in my arms (all heads except medial of tricep) with micro shots, probably 2 or 3 per head. i was just wondering what gauge and length some of you guys use to hit bi's and tri's, would a 27g 1/2 inch be enough to...
  11. G

Tridenosen

Has anyone used injectable Tridenosen? If so, how much and how often?
Top Bottom