Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins

1. M

minerals and vitamins that are pure

I’m looking for some minerals and vitamins that I can take that are pure that will keep my body strong and vibrant I’m in my early 20s and I would like to get started when it comes to doing this don’t want to wait till I get older and I start having issues my main objective is to keep my bones...
  2. H

superfood powders

what do you think about using superfood supplements to boost my appetite ? My appetite has been low and I’m not getting enough protein, vitamins and minerals to help my muscles grow could supplementing with these powders help this issue and cover it up? Or is this just marketing and not really...
  3. R

do you really supplement with collagen?

Been reading about how collagen is a secret ingredient to helping with injuries and preventing injuries as well I was wondering how many of you actually supplement with collagen I’ve been seeing this pop up on display shelves at vitamin shops and health food stores lately but I’m not sure if it...
  4. N

Best vitamins to use with b12

I'm doing B12 injections and I'm also looking to add some vitamins as well now the injections that I got from my doctor I only have a few left so that will last me a couple more weeks than I have to order more. do you know of a good source that sells B12 injectables? also what oral supplements...
  5. Y

Difference between vitamins

I was reading something that most of us are going to be vitamin D deficient and then it also said that if you're deficient in one vitamin that you're going to be deficient in other vitamins as well this was pretty interesting stuff. how can I improve the amount of vitamins that I'm getting in my...
  6. V

Hair, lash and brow growth vitamins

Ever since I started using steroids in my mid twenties my hair has been shedding a lot it even happens when I am off cycle I notice it when I'm in the shower and shampooing my hair someone recommended I start taking vitamins for this. what do you think about nourishvita for hair? they are...
  7. Y

Vitamins with creatine mixed

Someone told me that you should never mix vitamins and creatine because it could affect how the performance is I was wondering what you thought about that and if it would be okay to mix them and then add in some fruit juice before I drink
  8. SteveMobsterG

No need to use more - supplements and sarms

Unlike steroids when SOMETIMES a bit more works for SOME people with Sarms and supplements few, if any, need to up the dose. Here's why. Cos science bitch. Let's take GW/Cardarine. While, as with many sarms, we use more than many studies on the original clinical use no one, to date, has...
  9. T

Fiber well gummy

I bought myself some Fiber Well gummies vitamins strawberry flavor They have 5 grams of fiber per servings and they are sugar free I've been using them for about a month but don't see much of a change. What would you recommend I do instead
  10. S

Vitamins and minerals

Can you name me a few vitamins and a few minerals that are mandatory for a bodybuilder or someone who is in weight training to use I see so many for sale but not sure which one I can trust that is the best quality
  11. K

Stonehenge health memory supps

What do you think about using these nootropic supplements that are coming out. They have amino acids minerals, vitamins, adaptogens one I was looking at is called Dynamic brain by Stonehenge health they only cost about 30 bucks each. You think it's worth it or no
  12. C

Boosting energy with vitamins

do you think it's time for me to start using vitamins? I'm 60 years old and my energy keeps decreasing If it would be a good idea can you recommend a brand I can get
  13. S

The truth on green powders

my friend was saying that I could just take a couple doses of greens powder a day and that would be enough to cover me for all my vitamins and minerals and I wouldn't have to waste my time eating fruits and vegetables. Do you agree with us or disagree and why or why not
  14. E

Female hgh thoughts

I am in my mid-fifties and I have been visiting a anti-aging clinic for the past few weeks getting their injections of vitamins and also doing some of their cryotherapy they are trying to get me to do human growth hormone but it's very expensive and it's about $1,000 a month. they say that...
  15. V

vitamins to get

what are the vitamins that were are missing that I should be getting? Something like vitamin C I read is good for immune system. So if I were to take it daily would that help my immune health? What about other vitamins? Seems like if I were to buy each one it would cost a fortune. Is there a...
  16. B

High end vitamins

what is the best place to buy the highest-end vitamins possible I don't want to buy cheap ones that are just going to go right through me and get urinated out. Been there and done that and I'm sick of having my urine turning a different color when I take them.
  17. M

Key vitamins to take

what are the key vitamins that were supposed to be taking to help the body? I have been training as a new person in the gym for 6 months and I love it so far but the problem is I don't feel like I'm recovering properly from my workouts. Like I still get sore and that sort of thing what...
  18. N

Best way to take multi vitamins

There are several options for me to get multivitamins The first is via an anti aging clinic and injections The next is from gummy vitamins and also the regular multivitamins that supplement store sell. What are the best ways to get them
  19. L

Roasted mix nuts

I never really ate nuts before but I'm reading that they are really beneficial because of the fat content and the other vitamins that they have. What do you think about buying those roasted mixed nuts in the containers from the supermarket. Are they okay to eat or should I look for something else
  20. M

Trusting supplement labels

I want to be a smart consumer when it comes to getting vitamins and supplements off the shelf. Is there a way to know and cross-check that what I'm buying is really what's in the products? I'm skeptical because I had purchased steroids online and they ended up being in bottles and obviously fake
Top Bottom