Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

females

1. M

how do females use sarms?

I had a question about how females are supposed to use sarms for best results? I’m currently 28 years old 5’8’’ 145 pounds I like to get leaner please. Which sarms would work best?
  2. A

Post menopausal steroids

How does steroid use change for females who are in their 50s I used to use them a lot in my thirties then I took a break during my forties once I had a family and kids to raise. now that my kids are grown I want to get back into it but what are some different changes that I should expect...
  3. A

clenbuterol and singers

I noticed a lot of past singers have use clenbuterol who have been females I am a female myself I am 5 ft 2 and I weigh 170 lb I am hoping you can give me some tips because my goal is to lose about 50 lb and look good is clenbuterol a good option for me and how much should I run and...
  4. J

Female rad 140

I'm 32 just got divorced and ready to get back into shape I'm 5 foot 8 160 lb I have a little mom-bod to my physique that I want to shape what's the recommended dosage on RAD 140 for females And what source do you recommend I buy it from
  5. T

Should females use test boosters with sarms?

I'm very intrigued to try these drugs known as sarms but my issue is do I need to be taking a testosterone booster with them. My boyfriend says that I should because what happens is you get shut down on cycle and a testosterone boosters help raise your testosterone levels. Is this also true with...
  6. R

Straight hair after steroid use

this is a crazy question but I've had curly hair my whole life and then after I did a steroid cycle of anavar my hair turned straight. It's kind of weirding me out has any of you females out there had the same problem happened to them. I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything else that changed the...
  7. P

cycling steroids females

I know females don’t do the same pct’s as guys or have the same issues they do with testes and other problems like that. Does this mean we can just stay on steroids year round with no risk or do we still need to cycle them on and off too? Example can I just do 10mgs of anavar year round or do...
  8. K

anadrol for females

I was reading some literature on using anadrol A-bombs vs. Anavar oxandrolone. Turns out anadrol might actually have less side effects because of the way it is structured it would actually cause less virilization than other steroids and gives better gains. I thought this was interesting cause...
Top Bottom