Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired

1. N

Help with sleep

my work schedule is really weird as I work as an assistant manager and have to go in super early. I start my day off at 4 a.m. and I get off at 1 pm. This means I need to take a nap after work but I usually don't feel tired enough. Would you recommend I take something on my way home from work so...
  2. R

Hgh and lethargy

As we know a much debated topic... From my searches I've concluded it's too much GH? I've concluded it's too soon for low thyroid or having insulin resistance.
  3. Hellawulf

CKD Diet Effect - Cheating may not have been worth it... ugh!

I love how I feel on the CKD diet (usually). Cleaner, more consistent energy, feels like the difference between premium and standard gas in a car. But, last week I did cheat (and when I mean cheat, I drank with my friends and then pigged out bad due to some serious munchies) half way through the...
  4. S

Double Your Pleasure- Double Your Fun?

O.K. went to the Dr. and she gave me a script for the patch. The script said initial quantity "60" with a 6 month refill. Went to the pharmacy to fill it. The pharmacy says your insurance only covers for 14 days of any 30 day period so unless you want to pay for the rest of it we can only give...
  5. T

lifting at a bad time?

I currently work weird hours (usually 8pm to 4am). Unfortunately i feel the most energized after work so i like to hit the gym then. I still usually eat about 6 meals a day, but i am working out at 5 am, going to bed at 7, and sleeping until 3pm. I am the slimmer type, who is trying to add add...
  6. *The_West*

working as a doorman...

is tiring the hell out of me. i am working friday and saturday nights as a bouncer at a local nightclub, 11-4, for a little bit of much needed extra income, and its playing havoc with my sleeping patterns. i am used to going to bed no later than midnight, every night, you would think that...
Top Bottom