Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basketball

1. F

Supps for older man

I’m in my 60’s However I'm still active for my age I live in a community where we have access to several swimming pools, racquet ball, tennis, and basketball which supplements would work good at helping me stay active
  2. J

Any non weight lifters using sarms?

I'm not much of a weightlifter. I like to play a lot of basketball and baseball in adult leagues I'm 38 years old and we usually play on Sunday and Friday nights. what kind of sarms would be good for someone like me? I’m 5’10’’ and skinny. I'm around 160 lb my main issues are strength...
  3. K

Best supplement stack to use 4 basketball player

I'm a basketball player and I'm pretty good at it by no means am I a pro but I'm definitely a guy who you will see kicking butt on the basketball court at my gym and down the streets. I'm looking to get better at it with the help of supplements my main issue is joints and also recovering...
  4. C

knees hurt

I like to play basketball a couple times a week at my gym and I’m pretty good at it and its a good workout and I get nice and sweaty. My issue is my knees bother me. I heard some guys say that joint supplements help them, so wanted to hear your thoughts on that
  5. K

supplements that help me dunk

I said a one-year goal to be able to dunk a basketball. I started training my legs and started getting leaner up in the Torso area. I also started working on my hands train so I can grip the basketball with one arm. Do you think there's any supplement out there that will help with jumping...
  6. S

basketball player sarms

Everyone is saying that steroids are not that good for basketball players, I think they use HGH which his too expensive for me. So I am going to try sarms. I’m 29 years old and have been playing basketball since I was 4, I play in a men’s league and have played semi-pro. My career is pretty...
  7. M

First Ostarine cycle

Hey, been reading about ostarine for a long time now and I plan to try it out. I've no experience from any aas or sarm before, so this will be my first time. I am around 6'3 (190cm) and weigh about 200lbs (90kg). I play basketball and I want to take ostarine to improve my strenght and...
  8. A

First Cycle (Anavar) Help

Im 17, 6 foot 5 weighing in at 175 pounds. Im about to be a freshman in college and I play basketball at a D1 level and this summer I got smashed because I wasn't strong enough. I found out about anavar from a lifting buddy adn was interested when he told me it increases strength but keeps...
  9. L

First Time anavar Cycle

Alright so i have 2500 mg anavar That I am going to use for a cycle. I want to put on a lean ten pounds and maybe drop 1-2% bodyfat. Currently 6'1'' 178lbs 9% BF 21yrs Been lifting 5yrs I play basketball and need a good strength increase and some added weight. Unfortunately I eat like a...
Top Bottom