Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars

1. B

Do you eat protein bars during a workout?

I was working out at the gym and this cute chick walked around offering us protein bars samples apparently she is trying to get her protein bar off the ground and is friends with the owner After I ate it my energy dropped instead of going up. Why do you think that happened
  2. R

Protein bars raw

Does anyone out there make their own protein bars Raw. I saw a YouTube video where he was making his own protein bars with nuts, honey, and almond butter. thought it was pretty cool and wondering if you guys have ever tried making something like this.
  3. D

Protein bars vs. protein powders

I just have a hypothetical question to ask all of you experts on here. If you had to choose between eating protein bars everyday or drinking protein shakes which one would you choose to give you the best protein absorption in your body. I see so many bars and protein tubs for sale at the...
  4. J

sugar alcohol in protein bars

I seem to be noticing a lot of sugar alcohol in my protein bars, the cool thing is it allows the bar to have 0 or 1g of sugar in them which is good. But when I eat one I also notice my stomach starts doing weird things like I feel like I want to throw up. So I am not sure if the trade off is...
  5. M

critique my diet below

Hey I am looking to cut down, I am fat. I weight probably 260 pounds and I’m like over 25% body fat. I have already cleaned up my diet but need some more help. I also sit on my butt all day for my job which does not help either. My diet is below: chicken breast eggs whole grain bread fruits...
  6. George Spellwin

Ingredients for George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars

Each bar has 26 grams of protein. If you're not that hungry, you can eat half a bar and get 13 grams. Or after a workout, have two bars and get a whopping 52 grams of protein. The best part is you get the protein, but you don't get all the chemicals found in packaged bars. My bars have only 5...
  7. George Spellwin

Directions for Mixing George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars

Dear friends and fellow athletes, Here's how to mix my Raw Protein Bars! Place the all-natural dry ingredients (the contents of the pack) in a bowl. Add a little of your own peanut butter, honey (or sugar-free syrup), and water. Mix. Press into a square dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes. No...
  8. armyinfantry

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PPTestosterone Recovery Stack Journal

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack Journal So I'm going to do my best to give yall the scoop on NeedTo's Dieselbolan/Epistrong cycle he put together for me. This cycle will last me 6 weeks + PCT which is exactly how long I have until I go home for my...
  9. B

Beastrol

I've never used Beastrol and am looking for some advice.... is it any good and how effective is it?
  10. C

Beast/Katana Stack, my 1 week experience

First I would like to say, Needto has outstanding customer service and support. Everything I have purchased from him has arrived within 2-3 days, and the quality of the product is top notch. I think, unfortunately for me, Katanadrol is too strong. I feel like I am growing tits. They are...
  11. skyling35

Beastdrol & Epistrong cycles

I have ordered these and want to buy all the other products I need before starting. My question would be is Forged Pct and Primordial performance TRS enough of a PCT for running either of these by themselves or should I have anything else for PCT. :confused:
  12. N

needtobuildmuscle.com now has live support.

When you go to any part of the store you will see the live customer support Icon. Click it and get a live person (me or angel) pretty much all day... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  13. sweed

Needtobuildmuscle.com's Shredddder Stack!

Hey fellers, Just postin up my log here. I started Needtomusclemuscle.com 's shredder stack which is beastdrol, katanadrol at 3 caps (ea) ed. I also have the forged liver support and some lipoflame. My beginning stats are 6'2", 245 at 20-22%bf and 26 years old. I usually weigh myself on the...
  14. Bsaint

Epi-Strong & Needtogetaas

Just wanted to thank SouthernLord for directing me to some helpful sites and pointing me in the right direction. I'll be having surgery om my gyno in a few weeks but after meeting with the doctor I really should drop some weight first. And thanks Needtogetaas for helping me out with the...
  15. N

We still have all products in stock at needtobuildmsucle.com

Nothing has sold out yet and we still have every product. Well except the advanced super stack that is gone... But everything else we still have in stock.. The ??? every one keeps asking is do we have it left. Yes damn it. If you see it in the store then we still have it. If I do not have a...
  16. H

Just ordered NEEDTO'S protein bars

I'll be sure to post a report on how good they are when they arrive. Will also post on how I made them.. I ordered two bags.. Hopefully they'll be as great as everyone claims!!!!
  17. SaiBoT

Needto's better bars are 10 out of 10!!!

I can not dissociate this product from it's manufacturer... Heterosexually speaking :supercool NEEDTO is a great mod always providing us with valuable, accurate and cutting edge info, not only that but he also is a good bro, friend and all around nice guy that does what he does with a personal...
Top Bottom