Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle

1. B

anavar cycle female

I am doing my second cycle of anavar. My last cycle was a year ago where I used it and had decent results at 10 mg a day. My only complaint was it made me lethargic. I just started my second cycle a few days ago and I'm going to do 15 milligrams a day, should I look for the same side effects...
  2. A

anavar cycle week 6

I have been using anavar oxandrolone for 6 weeks 10mgs a day and have only noticed some skin issues and pimples, that is all when it comes to sides. My results have been good, I am recovering faster and I am much stronger. I hit PR’s after week 3-4. so I am happy but results are stalling...
  3. S

Help with Test-P/Var first Real Cycle

Hey EF members, I'm looking to do my first real cycle. I say real since I've really only done a Winny only cycle plus some PH's a while ago. Looking to do a Test P+Anavar cycle. I've done my research and would just like some personal help now from the experienced especially the PCT. Stats...
  4. D

Hgh, var & clen cycle

Hello. I'm a 27 year old female and weight 145 lbs. I've lost about 40lbs in the last year and have hit a plateau. Most of my friends are in body building and have suggested hgh, var and clen. I have taken clen before but never the other 2. I just finished a cycle of clen and saw no results...
  5. D

Advise Please

I live on an island in Spain where getting anything is tough so when things come or people come over I stock up. I am now left with lots of different things but could do with some advice on how to cycle everything, what to take with what and when to take it. Currently running 500mg Test, 100mg...
  6. H

Anavar Only or With Test.

Hello Everyone. Stats : Age 30, 5'10" 178 lbs Bfat 23% give ir take. I have been working out @ gym past 2 years, have gained some muscles. On shoulders and well shaped arms. Though my chest and belly area has never been up to my exp. Chest look in shape when pumped up. And not so clean or...
  7. malex101

Anavar and clenbuterol

I'm asking this question for my girlfriend who lives with me. We are both into fitness but have gotten a bit comfortable over the past year of living together. Her stats 5'2" 132lb bench........110 deadlift.....225 squat........160 Diet: occasional juice fasting rice with tuna/or maceral...
  8. malex101

Anavar and clenbuterol

I'm asking this question for my girlfriend who lives with me. We are both into fitness but have gotten a bit comfortable over the past year of living together. Her stats 5'2" 132lb bench........110 deadlift.....225 squat........160 Diet: occasional juice fasting rice with tuna/or maceral...
  9. D

Need advice big time.

First of all i want to start by saying im 20 years old and have been lifting for 4 years, was anorexic at 16 at 6ft and 7 stone. I decided to train naturally for 3 years making myself up to 12.6 stone naturally with a low bf%. This was done through hard dieting and lean bulking. Now around 5...
  10. K

next cycle advice ?

Cycle Week 1-12 = test e 500mg per week Week 1-4 = turinabol 60mg ed Week 8-12 = anavar 60 mg ed Week 1-4 & 8-12 = n2guard or cel cycle assist Week 1-14= armidex 0.5mg eod Week 7-11 = Hcg 500iu per week Week 12 = hcg 1000iu per week Pct Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 Clomid 50,50,50,50 What's...
  11. C

Anavar results?

I've been on anavar for about 2 weeks now. I was told by pretty much everyone I know that by day 7 I'd see noticeable results however I don't really see anything and I'm on week 2 now. Should I up my dosage.. Or how long will it take? I was told to be on it for 6 weeks. I'm currently taking...
  12. K

test e, dianabol, anavar cycle ADVICE PLEASE

Hi guys, About to start this cycle and would like advice on how I could imI can rove it etc... Week 1-10 = test e 500mg (250 mg Mon/thur) Week 1-3 = dianabol 30mg ed Week 6-10 = anavar 40 mg ed aswell 200 mg of caffeine to help absorption Week 3-10 = hcg 500iu (250iu Mon/thur) if I notice any...
  13. 3

Advice on anavar

Hello, i started lifting at 16 being a skinny ectomorph weighing about 56kg and after about a year of dedicated lifting (When i say dedicated i mean to the point where i did not miss a workout and was going 5 times a week) i decided to try Anavar, other wise known as oxandrolone. The reason i...
  14. N

My ANAVAR only cycle LOG...detailed

Yo whatup boys and girls. I love this forum and its helped me out heaps with both AAS and nonAAS related topics. So I thought I’d make a log of my FIRST cycle ever. ANAVAR. Yes I understand that an anavar only cycle is not the best first cycle but theres a few reasons as to why I didn’t...
  15. D

First Anavar Cycle

Hey guys, Im 19 Years old, 20 in a couple of months....around 6ft and 88kg with around 20% BF. I was thinking about doing my 1st Oral anavar cycle at 50mg ED for around 4-6 weeks my main goals are to cut up while minimizing muscle loss. I have also ordered Yohimbe and am currently using Ripped...
  16. Jonlb21

First Cycle Advice

Hey I was hoping to get some first cycle advice. I was thinking about running either a test p or test e 12 week cycle with anavar. I know test p you have to pin every other day but it doesn't make you bloat like test e. I'm 27 5"7" 172lbs and have been lifting for 4 years. I work out heavy 5...
  17. J

Anavar first cycle

I'm 22 years old 5 foot 10 inches and weigh 260 and wanna drop down to atleast 225 I'm planning on going on a diet and don't want to lose my strength so I was planning on running 80 Mgs of anavar for 3 weeks I'm planning on taking 40 Mgs in the morning before my morning run and breakfast and 40...
  18. D

Unusual severe strength loss after routine anavar cycle

I've been an advent lifter for about 5 years and this has been my third anavar cycle. Every cycle I've had very mild strength decrease about 4 weeks out of post cycle, but after this cycle I've had severe strength decrease and for the life of me I don't know why. To put it in perspective before...
  19. 3

Anavar Sprinter Cycle

Hi I've resently started an Anavar cycle. I'm 25, 5"9 and roughly 156lbs sprinter. My times aren't the best 11.2s 100m and 22.6s 200m. I've done alot of research into Anavar cycle and I'm just after opinions and advice on the current cycle I've started. I have 20mg tablets and I'm taking 40mg...
  20. P

Cycle

Im thinking about running a cycle that looks like this 1-4 60mg tbol ed 500mg test e per week 0.5 mg Arimadex everyday 5-7 Test e 500 mg 0.5 mg Arimadex everyday 8-14 Test e 500 mg 0.5 Arimadex ed 60 mg anvar ed pct Nolvadex 40mg / 40mg / 20mg / 20mg also will be taking milk thistle as...
Top Bottom