Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clean

1. A

How to clean up the mess

Do you know tricks behind cleaning up the mess from the garbage in the carpet
  2. J

iifym vs clean vs calories

Let me start this thread off by thanking everyone in this form for the past and future advice. With the help of you guys Ive managed to lose 62pounds over the last 7 months. Now my question is I read alot of people saying calories in vs calories out will net you the same weightlose even if...
  3. D

21 yo - diet critique

Age: 21 Training for 3 year now, gained 15 kilos in that time Weight: 65 kilos Height: 1,73m Body fat: 8% I'm going to write down my whole diet and please guys, comment on that! 6 meals a day Early in the morning I get up and drink 400ml of a mass gainer + 400ml amino acids shake before I...
  4. B

1st cycle, test cyp winny

5'8", 15%bf, 77kg, 20yrs old, first cycle, started it today Goal: gains some lean mass Diet: clean bulk (3000kcal daily) Low carb diet (only eat 2 bananas+400g of sweet potatoes post workout) with two or three carb ups a week Test cyp 200mg E3D 1-8 weeks Winny inj. 100mg EOD 2-8 weeks...
  5. R

4th Cycle of an Epistane product. Need help making it work better

Over the past two years, I've taken IBE Epistane (garbage), Myopharma Epibolin (garbage), Epistrong (good stuff) and now I'm getting ready to try EPI 2A3A. Before I go on, I want to clarify that I've been lifting for years, and have great knowledge about side effects and what needs to be done in...
Top Bottom