Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cramping

1. E

Using anavar with injuries

I have several different injuries that I've been experiencing I have some leg cramping seems that come on at night and I get problems during the day with my wrist when I work out and when I try to type on a computer I'm 5 ft 1 in and 110 lb Do you think using anavar is a smart choice with...
  2. T

Intense cramping and bloating with diet

I started eating a lot more protein and getting a lot more protein shakes in my diet. The problem is I'm starting to experience a lot of bloating and cramping on a daily basis. I seem to be going to the bathroom a lot more often too. Do you think that it's from adding so much protein to my diet...
  3. Spartanic

Beastdrol info needed

I took my first stack on Beastdrol a couple of months ago. I loved the product, it was very clean. The only side effect that I would say that I had was crazy muscle cramps around my fourth week in. I read all of the information that was availible before I started the cycle, so I knew that...
  4. B

What to run with Test Prop?

I am starting to design my summer cycle and was wondering what to run with test prop this spring/summer. Tren is out of the question, I can't handle the sides. I also wasn't a big fan of Stanazol. I was cramping a lot even with an increase of my H20 intake. I have been reading up on Primo and...
Top Bottom