Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlifting

1. C

Deadlifting with straps

what do you think about deadlifting with straps and gloves do you consider using them cheating and what kind of ramifications would using them have. Like would it weaken my forearms or anything like that. Just trying separate the bro science from the truth
  2. G

How to strengthen my core

Besides doing squats and deadlifting in the gym what are some other ways that you strengthen your core. Someone said I should do some hippie yoga stuff and that would help I've also heard about guys doing cable machines and doing a lot of deload setting on them and repetitions what do you think
  3. D

More wider stance for lifts

add a question about using a Sumo stance versus using a closer feet width stance. after I widen my stance up for my squats I tended to get more weight on the bar. does this same thing apply for deadlifting and why does that happen. I would think a tighter stance would make you stronger not the...
  4. 9

What weight to start deadlifting

I sign up to a new gym that has more Meatheads in it than all my other gyms combined. They also have an area for deadlifting where you can not worried about someone running and complaining that you're slamming weights. I plan on learning how to deadlift, My question is for someone who is new to...
  5. V

Deadlifting with or without straps

I was deadlifting at the gym and some guy came up to me and said I shouldn't use straps because they're for wusses. I laughed and said what do you mean and he said they're not good to use unless it's your last few reps only. do you agree with that and do straps have a purpose
  6. S

deadlifting with dumbbells

I watched some videos of Jay cutler deadlifting and he uses 150 pound dumbbells to do them which is interesting. I never tried doing it like that I use a bar. The problem is at my gym the bars are super thick so it changes the grip a little bit. Besides asking them for better bars (people have...
  7. Andalite

Big Boy Basics

Hi everyone!! I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and the best of luck for all your goals. A new year means a new journal so welcome to Big Boy Basics!!! Goals are as they have always been: to stay injury free and get stronger and hopefully lose some of the chub ;) For all...
  8. Andalite

Beached Whale Chronicles

Hi everyone, I started this journal on a bunch of other boards but I'm stopping most of them from now on. I haven't posted on this board in forever and I think it's time I come back..I've always liked the feel of this board so I'm setting up shop here :) I started this year weighing 215 lbs...
Top Bottom