Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions

1. D

Looking at vitamin labels

when it comes to picking out the best multi-vitamin what is the best option for me to get so many different choices that exist out there and a lot of opinions but not sure what would work best for my specific situation
  2. P

Best way to use ES N2generate

What is the best way to use n2generate ES and what does the ES stand for anyway? I've heard conflicting opinions about what it means so curious about the truth if anyone on here who reps for them can tell me also what is the best way to use it do I run it twice a day or just all at once
  3. I

3rd Cycle questions

Hey guys, I'm starting a new cycle in about a month. This is what I've planned: Weeks 1-15 Test Cyp 500mg 5-15 Masteron Enth 400mg 1-5 Turinabol 75mg ED 1-15 Arimadex .5mg Ed PCT (standard dosing): Clomid HCG Background: 27, 6ft 188lbs, 15%bf, diet back...
  4. S

Adding test to ph cycle?

My question is if I can add test at this point in my pH cycle and run it for 10-12 weeks. I have been on the pH cycle for 3 weeks now and have about another week left. I have been on Ultradrol 12 mg a day and M-LMG 90mg. I was considering taking sustanon 500mg a week. I have gained about a lean...
  5. Bruvstar

Bias opinions, False sense of security.

I'm speaking my mind and taking a chance here. I do my best to help when I can, I'm honest, I try to be fair and help. As do loads of you out there, who deserve a f***ing medal. I am beginning to get fed up with some REP's and Even Mods, promoting products that are quite frankly rubbish, and...
  6. D

Give Me opinions on my cycle.....

I am planing on running : 500mgs of Deca durabolin 1 - 6 Weeks 50 mgs Anavar ED for 1 - 6 Weeks 2 shots of 200 mgs primo per week for 7 - 10 Weeks Need opinions .. This was my first cycle I ran primo 300 mgs per week saw good results lost fat and got harder. I also carb cycle and...
Top Bottom