Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

halotestin

1. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-25-oral-trenbolone-and-halotestin-precontest-stacked/...
  2. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 23 - Halotestin and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 23 - Halotestin and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-23-halotestin-and-clenbuterol-precontest-stacked/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-23-halotestin-and-clenbuterol-precontest-stacked...
  3. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-22-halotestin-and-winstrol-precontest-stacked/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-22-halotestin-and-winstrol-precontest-stacked...
  4. M

Steroid stack for an amateur

I'm in no way a professional just a normal gym rat who likes to grind in the gym five to six times a week Current stats are a modest 6’ tall and 210 pounds with around 14% body fat This is the stack i put together on the advice of a buddy for ultimate results and help in the gym Testosterone...
  5. K

Is Halo worth it?

I was wondering if you thought that halotestin was worth it? It seems super expensive but I guess you don't need to run much of it huh? My friend wants me to use 5mgs a day and then up it to 10mg a day Do you think it will help with strength or is it overrated I’m currently 26 years...
  6. D

Using Halotestin first time

I got a bag of halotestin, heard this stuff was stronger than superdrol my question is how do I run this should I just start off doing 10 mg a day and then adjust my dosage from there. Anyone try running the stuff longer than 3 or 4 weeks and how did you do on it and turns of your energy...
  7. G

Active military cycle

I am active in the military and I get randomly drug tested so I have to be careful what I put in my body from what I've gathered they don't test us for steroids so I think I'll be okay trying to cycle this is going to be my first time ever and I want to take something like halotestin and...
  8. U

anyone use halotestin?

I’m interested in using halotestin, heard this stuff is really stronger than any other steroids. It is like 1000X more anabolic than straight test right? Would using 50mg a day be equivalent of using like 5000mg of testosterone or is that not how this works? I’m not gonna use that much just...
  9. 7

wrecking liver on cycle

So I have been using Halotestin and Superdrol together for the past 4 weeks and I feel extremely fatigued. Someone said to go get bloodwork and my liver values are in the 300’s no joke. Why does the liver get so messed up on cycle and why do I feel so awful on this stack? Anyone have advice...
  10. S

HALOTESTIN - Cycle Advice Needed

Hi guys, So I am deciding to do a GW and HALO cycle and I need some help. Personal Background: I am 18 years old, and have been training consistently for 5years. I row crew at a junior elite level and train 12 times per week. Rowing is quite a unique sport in the fact that it requires great...
  11. L

Halo Only Cycle

Guys, Planning for my next cycle - Halotestin only - looking to lean out and build as much strength as possible. I've done a bunch of research but don't pretend to know more than I do, so here's what I'm thinking, and I'd appreciate any guidance you can give: Week 1-2 Test Stack 17 Week 3...
  12. M

Help selecting my 1st cycle source!

Hey brah's. With research, I've came to the conclusion that my first cycle on actual gear is going to be one of the following three: Stanozolol (10mg) Hubei - Oracl Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20 Anavar (10mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20...
  13. O

Test Prop / Stanozolol / Halo cutting cycle

Hi guys, I have a question about a cutting cycle I'd like to start. This would be my second cycle (first was a bulking cycle with test and deca). First some stats. Age: 30 Weight: 160lbs Height: 5'5" BF: 18% I have been training for 13 years on and off. I listened when they told me I was too...
  14. J

I'm green to AAS and Open to opinions

Disclaimer: First off, this is only for research and I would never think about breaking the law. Assuming that some one was thinking about losing BF. And although has access to TEST P & MAST P doesn't want to start because he doesn't want to start AAS at suck a high level of BF (although many...
  15. L

Halotestin Gains?

I'm about to go on a Halotestin only cycle for 4-5 weeks at 20mgs/day. I've always wanted to know if one is able to keep all/most of the strength gains he makes with Halo,or if you'll just go back to where you were before?Also I heard that weight gains aber 2lbs max, is that right?I would...
  16. L

Halotestin Stack?Test Prop Kickstart?Help Please

Hey Bros,hows it going? I'm thinking of starting a new cycle of : 1-12 500mg test enth/week 1-5 Test Prop 1-? Halotestin My stats are: Height: 5'8" Weight: 170 lbs Years training: 10 BF: 10-14% ? Diet is in check, no worries about that. Train 5 times/week. Ok so i have 2 questions: 1)...
Top Bottom