Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

martial arts

1. Q

Female fighters

I was watching a show with my boyfriend and after they started doing martial arts fighting UFC there were women actually they're fighting which I was shocked to see what do you think these women are using in terms of steroids and other PED’s? they seem to be extra aggressive
  2. K

female martial arts cycle

can you put together a cycle for a female who is serious about martial arts. I am 5’8’’ and 135 pounds and could whip any man, but I want to get stronger and more agile at my trade. Which cycles are female MMA athletes messing around with to get them a better edge in the ring.
  3. B

Supplementing weight training with martial arts

how do you supplement in martial training with weight training? I found a place that charges only $50 a month in my town and it's all inclusive so I can do as many classes as I want. It's not the best place but it seems to be cool. My gym charges $35 a month for membership so I figure together...
  4. J

New info? Cheque drops?

Hey guys new here..totally legit, pro mma fighter looking for info on cheque drops/mibolerone.. I am well aware of what they do and for what reason.. Looking to try them in training but have no idea if these even exist anymore? Have tried to look up posts but they are very old and looking for...
  5. M

8w cutting/LBM cycle (Prop/Tren/Win/Ana/Clen) - Advice/thoughts?

This is my first post, but I have been an avid reader of the forum for quite some time. I might have made some spelling/language errors (not a native English speaker), or broken some obscure rule... If so: Let the flaming begin :D Anyway, here goes... My stats: 26yrs 4th cycle (1st...
  6. E

Tv show casting: American ninja warrior

NOW CASTING AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR 3! G4’s popular competition show is back! We are seeking male and female athletes, fitness buffs, marathoners, gymnasts, martial artists, coaches, trainers, extreme athletes, fitness enthusiasts, kick-boxers… fit moms, dads and granddads…...
  7. R

MMA Newbie! Advice appreciated!

Hey guys, This is my first thread so I am apologising in advance for any rules I may break (unintentionally of course). So here's my story, I've always been into fitness and what not (regularly go to the gym and very conscious of my diet) - and I've recently started training at an MMA gym...
Top Bottom