Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mma

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids

Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids… https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-408-home-gym-mma-sleep-and-steroids/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-podcast-408-home-gym-mma-sleep-and-steroids https://youtu.be/gw2pL7Mqzs0...
  2. G

Is there such thing as overtraining

I need some advice on my train routine on Peds. Is there such thing as overtraining when you're taking them? Right now I'm doing 6 times a week weight training, and I do MMA 3 times a week as well. I want to also add in cardio to this, like maybe 20 miles a week total of running. Do you think...
  3. W

safe sarms to use

I train others MMA which means I gotta stay in top shape myself but also be able to look good for my students or they will think I am full of crap. I would like to see a cycle layout that is safe for me to use that will not make it obvious I am on any PED’s but that keeps me in good shape...
  4. GeloGringo

Endurance/Speed/Strength/Cardio (MMA focused cycle)

I've recently returned to training MMA after a year away due to personal medical reasons, I have 6 cycles under my belt from when I was focused on body building but I am for the first time concentrating on a cycle purely for MMA. The goal of this cycle is too get back too and past my genetic...
  5. Funk Roberts

VIDEO: 5 Station MMA Circuit Training #2

_k5SBkGyBkc Bros, George invited me to post a few training videos - Enjoy! This is a 5 Station circuit that is perfect for any MMA fighter doing MMA training. Funk
  6. D

First Cycle Log - Test E and Var Based

Hi, I'm starting a log for feedback and advice. It's built on Test E and I'm trying to jumpstart it with some Var and Test gel. I have questions about my stack, such as whether 8 weeks is too short and whether I should stretch to 10. As a newb, I'm trying to err on the side of caution with...
  7. B

Thai boxer getting old wanting to repair nagging injuries

Hi guys, first time and first post here! I'm a martial artist, thai boxer to be specific, by trade. I've been doing it for almost 12 years and my body has seen better days. I have been reading up on the effects of GH or HGH on ligaments and all around body repair and had a few questions...
  8. G

so how would you take EPO to be safe?

i am currently taking my second cycle. . i am 43 6'1'' and 195. i train mma and crossfit/gym jones type workouts. i after much research i am going with this. currently i am taking 500mg test E /week 400mg EQ/week 50mg proviron 3iu hgh/day for next 6 months i have some epo on hand and would...
  9. yunusmile

explosive power workout only for martial arts and strong punch

is there any lifting workout for explosive strenght just to increase punch and kick power etc.. i dont want to do all that intense cardio but i want to have stronger punch and kick.can i just learn the basics of boxing then keep that workout and expect to be better at martial art?
  10. yunusmile

does more muscle mean less stamina and endurance ?

i was watching 2 giants fighting Bob Sapp vs Hong Man Choi - YouTube the black guy is more mascular than a pro bodybuilder i cant imagine him losing bf and he is only doing an endurance sport. and they both suck. in less than a minute they both got tired and their punches were the slowest i...
  11. bk_in_houston

Mma/ufc

Wish we could get an MMA/UFC board going. Anybody else interested? Thanks. :light:
  12. jakey165

eq/test e cycle

Alrite guys, Im gonna do a cycle for mma with eq at 600 for 15 weeks and test at 200 for 16. im a little lost with the pct as have been given some contradicting advice. I know ive got to take post cycle and unleashed (at recommended dose. Ive also been told to take forma stanzol, bridge and...
  13. E

Short cycle questions

I am currently planning my first cycle and I need some input on several things. First off, I am an amateur fighter who fights in mostly untested events. However, I have had several fights come up on short notice in tested events. Stats are 6', 185lbs, 26yo, 9 years of lifting, 5 years of...
  14. J

New info? Cheque drops?

Hey guys new here..totally legit, pro mma fighter looking for info on cheque drops/mibolerone.. I am well aware of what they do and for what reason.. Looking to try them in training but have no idea if these even exist anymore? Have tried to look up posts but they are very old and looking for...
  15. W

How can I bulk and do MMA at the same time?

Hey, I was wondering if it's a good idea to do a test dbol cycle while training mma? I read somewhere that Test E can make you feel woozy if your heart rates above 160, and you should only do low dosages. I will not be fighting while on it, i would just like to bulk up from 152 to about 165. I...
  16. B

My MMA + Chemical experience thus far

i'm 6'1, anywhere from 170-200lbs depending on what I'm into. 26 y/o. I just wanted to put this little post out here because I'm sure there are a few guys on here who dabble in MMA and also in chemical enhancement so I wanted to give my two cents since I experimented quite a bit. And for...
  17. W

Body Fat % estimation

Hi all, I was impressed by Seth Petruzelli's knockout of Kimbo Slice quite a while back, and noticed that he used to be pretty big back in his kickboxing days but has now cut from like 233 to 205. What would you guess his body fat % is at now?
  18. S

LiquiClen/T3/LiquiDex

I know that these are not AAS but I did a search for clen and found most posts were in this section. If this is in the wrong section I apologize. I am about to order LiquiClen, T3, and Liquidex from AG Guys. I am looking to lose 35 LBS, hopefully mostly fat. But first, a bit about me: 6'2"...
  19. B

60 day fat loss journey

I'm 6'1, 190lbs, about 13-15%bf. Supplement Info: I'm running Forged Burner, need2slin, fish oil, multi vitamins, also have some adderlin on the way. Not sure about my dosing, i'm thinking about starting with 1 forged burner. and 3 need2slin a day, 6 fish oils a day, and multi vitamin as...
  20. R

MMA Newbie! Advice appreciated!

Hey guys, This is my first thread so I am apologising in advance for any rules I may break (unintentionally of course). So here's my story, I've always been into fitness and what not (regularly go to the gym and very conscious of my diet) - and I've recently started training at an MMA gym...
Top Bottom