Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieting

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-467-big-episode-all-about-cooking-and-dieting-for-the-bodybuilding-lifestyle/...
  2. M

Tips for a fat person

I am in my early forties and I've let myself go quite a bit in the past few years I've been feeling really tired all day and I know it's because I'm not in good shape anymore what are some tips you can give me in terms of dieting that I can start doing today to help me get my life back in...
  3. A

Fat intake thoughts

I keep reading conflicting information about fat intake What do you guys think about getting 60% of your macros in fat? I believe it is called keto dieting. But not sure. I've always been told that fat was bad for me. But now I hear guys are eating a lot of fats in their diets. Please...
  4. S

Big boy trying to lose fat

I am 320 lb and 6’2’’. I'm only 23 years old and I want to lose weight. Looking to lose close to 100 lb and I'm serious about doing it. I've always been a big guy and always the fat dude in school who got made fun of. I read it's not good for me to use steroid so I want to do it through dieting...
  5. J

Dieting really sucks

I really think that dieting stinks and I'm sorry I'm sick and tired of it. Why can't the bad foods that we're not supposed to eat be the good foods and why does dieting have to be so hard? I'm really bad at this and I find it hard to resist the temptation of junkie foods and fast food I think I...
  6. B

TRT and dieting down

I seem to have a tougher time losing weight since I went on TRT, specifically getting my body fat down. I am using 100mg a week TRT with an AI together. Currently 19% body fat and 52 years old @210 pounds. I’ve been told to diet down to under 2000 calories but that isn’t working for me at...
  7. P

flexible dieting IIFYM

who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? I’m just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat...
  8. C

Am i at the right time to start lifting?

I'm 18 and 149lbs. I've been dieting for the last six odd months because i used to lift when i was 16, but i moved away and stopped lifting, but continued to eat. I got to around 95 kilograms or so, and for someone who is 5'6" thats pretty huge. I've managed to lose it all(almost?) and now weigh...
  9. M

Keto, carb cravings, and aspartame.....personal experience

Greetings to all. This thread is about my experience with keto. I have done the keto diet in the past, with much less knowledge and had great success. ( 50lb loss ) I am currently into week 5 of keto, and going strong. ( 30lb loss so far ) I would like to speak of somethings that helped me get...
  10. T

Stretch Marks and Story's related to stretch marks

So ive been training for 2 years and ive now got stretch marks on my bi's the corner of my pecs and on my hips. what causes stretch marks? ive got some bio oil and cocoa butter but fuck noes how im gonna get rid! .. anyone have anything similar? should i be worried?.. cause im self conscious...
  11. T

Need HelpDieting!

Age: 16 Weight: 135 lbs Height: 5`11`` Goal: Hi, thanks for reading this. I am looking to cut my body fat because i am looking to in the future get more lean and build more muscle. I want to lose my body fat and have a cut of a bit but not too much and also want a good diet to stick with that...
  12. M

general advice

Allo everyone,just after some advice for a course i'm planning on starting in the new year. Two years ago I done a 9 week course consisiting of: weeks 1-9,1ml of tren ace and 1 ml of masteron every mon,wed,fri weeks 4-9, 4 x clen everyday (morning before breakfast) weeks 7-9,1ml winstrol...
  13. W

!!!!!Cutting Diet Prep w/ CLEN!!!!

whats up guys ill be starting my pre contest dieting for a show out here in california which is held in may..stats are..5'7, 202lbs, 12% bf...just finished a bulk cycle with test enanthate so i gotta start cutting..my goal is to get to at least 8% bf if not less..im running clenbuterol at 80mcgs...
  14. P

Epherdrine query!! from a female user

Hello Im new to the whole forum thing so im sorry if im posting in the wrong place!! Im a female looking to loose some weight after a 2year rest period!! (having babies) Before my pregnancy i was using Epherdrine alone with caffine drinks and had dramatic results!! I have now started again...
  15. B

First time using Winstrol, Need advice with dieting and workout routine

Hi everyone, This is my first post and I'm really seeking any advice you experts can give me. Im 26, male, 189 lbs, 6'2". I've been training for 8 years now and for the past couple years I've been trying to loose body fat while keeping muscle mass but I always end up going on these low calories...
  16. BigJohnD

Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding!!!

:jenscat Its hard to satisfy a sweet tooth craving... Ive noticed one thing that helps and i hope that its ok... SF&FF Pudding! Love the stuff... And i can squeeze it into my diet and really doesnt change anything nutrition fact wise... 25 cals 300mg o' sodium and only 6g carbs. (Not including...
  17. BigJohnD

The Best Protein Supplement

What is the best protein powder supplement. For protein shakes or drinks that help in dieting when you need that extra protein for lbm. And i am guessing that the more protein a shake would have, ie: 40-50g and up would have to better....?
  18. D

Help me with a new routine

Hey guys... just signed up for this website hoping to get some good advice. I am currently 6'3 215 lbs. Due to my height I still feel skinny although I am pretty strong my maximum bench press is around 300 lbs. I have been using the same routine forever doing chest/back bi/tri...
Top Bottom