Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet advice?

1. W

About to Start Anavar, need diet advice please!

Hi so I just joined this site and hoping to get some advice :) I want to do one cycle of Anavar, to burn fat and build muscle, I want to get the best results possible and from what I read diet during the cycle is key. I am not a body builder, nor do I want to be overly muscular, just had a...
  2. A

help need alot of help trying to bulk and get my weight u

hey as u can see im very skinny and want to reach my goal to 205 i weight right now about 140 im 6'2 yea i noe thatd messed up so i need help tmake a diet plan and training plan so i can start growin i dont care if i grain fat i wanna get fat and muscle so then that fat can be turned into...
  3. E

need help with first time CKD diet

Hi everyone.. I would like someone to please have a look at my CKD diet and tell me if i am on the right track... my current stats are: weight: 170 pounds age : 29 height: 5.8 bf % :16% meal 1: 4 whole eggs and 50g cheddar cheese + 1 tbsp coconut oil(7pm) meal 2: isowhey (post workout)...
  4. R

Starting Gear

6" 2, 12 stone... age 21... Looking for some oral Good Cycles to start out.. also and average idea of how you feel on recommended roids, how to eat/ workout to build over-all body size... i have sources etc, you wont catch me breaking the discussion rules dont worry.
  5. Jarrodsnoderly

How do you go on getting into strongman.? Workouts etc..? Diet.?

Im 18 years old. I live in oregon, ohio. I train verh hard and very intense. I workout 5-6 days a week. Im 6"1 250 lbs. I was a state qualifier jn wrestling, all-ohio for mid-backer, and powerlifted at 242. In 2009 i took 4th place in 2010 i was a state runner up. I am on a very strict and lean...
  6. B

NEED HELP. Please help?

Have been lifting for 3-4 years and am yet to hit current goals. I am 6' and 215 pounds. 21 year old male. 16.6% body fat. I am curious what a good percentage is at my size? When Im at my biggest I am unhappy with my fat as my build makes it nearly impossible to loose the pudge at the bottom of...
Top Bottom