Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turanabol

1. S

1 week into my Tbol/Winny Light Cycle - Log

Hello All, at the first I would like to say sorry about my English skills as I am not from English speaking country so reading of this thread could be pretty harder in some parts. Lets introduce me: Doing workout since 2014 24 y.o. 173cm (5.6 feet) 72kg (158 pounds) 12-15% body fat How the...
  2. F

Turanabol and Mestanolone Stack

I was wondering if anybody has tried these two together before and what kind of results you gained? I've spent my whole life in sports and I train for competition (MMA/Muay Thai/Soccer). I had great results with an Anavar only cycle before. I don't want to gain too much muscle mass but rather...
  3. C

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

Hi. I'm about to start my first cycle and i decided after all research to do a Tbol and Anavar only cycle. I know that a lot of people out there are against oral only and have the opinion that ''test should be the base of all cycles''. However I decided against test because i don't want the...
  4. G

(-bolic on everyday?

I am going overseas for a holiday for 7 days. Should I continue taking t-bolic on the 7 days which there wouldn't be time to work out? Or should I stop for awhile and resume it when I come back? Urgent! Please help :D
  5. D

Test E + Tbol 8 Weeker

Looking for feedback on my proposed cycle. My goal is to keep 10 pounds of solid muscle after PCT and drop a few %bf. I would hope to harden up too. I am a little soft...probably because my natural test is low. 37 yo. 6'0" 195lbs 12% bf I've been working out hard since 16 yo. This will be my...
  6. G

Turanabol/Winny Cycle

Gents, I just picked up some gear and this is my first time stacking tbol and winny. What's a good stack if being conservative? Also, I think I got housed on the pricing. What does a typical cycle run? Thanks.
  7. M

Tbol + Anavar = First cycle log

Hello I am getting ready for my first cycle, I am 23, 6' at 170lbs at about 12%bf, I aim to get 3500+cals in me every day at a 35/40/25 ratio and have been training for about 3 years. I want a cycle that will allow me to put around 15lbs of muscle mass and loose some fat. The cycle I'll be...
  8. S

Mild Lean Cycle?

I am 6 ft, 217lbs at 15% body fat. I am looking to drop down under 205 lbs and 8% body fat. I have DPharm Equipoise, Anavar, and Proviron available to me. I do not use Test or Deca anymore due to constantly fighting with gyno and acne when on those, even at low dosage and Letrazole. I would like...
  9. D

ANAVAR and T-Bol cycle!

I am going to be starting an Anavar and T-bol only cycle (oral) with the help of NO NAMES. I was wondering if any1 had any feedback. I'm going to be taking 10 mg daily of nolva to counteract any gyno (i know these two compounds arent said to aromatize but im not taking any chances, nolva will...
Top Bottom