Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose weight

1. E

Female here, I want to lose weight!

just like a lot of women out there I want to lose weight and get leaner. I’ve been chub all my life. Right now I am 170 pounds and around 5’6’’ my boyfriend doesn't mind my size but I do and I'm very self-conscious about it what are the best things for me to use to accelerate my fat loss. I...
  2. J

Which carbs ?

I'm switching away from a no carb diet. I just have no energy and it's not helping me at all and not helping me lose weight. I'm going to start incorporating carbs into my diet. Curious what you beasts on here do in terms of types of carbs you take.
  3. A

Any fat loss creams?

Is there any such thing as a cream I can put on my body that help me lose weight? My body fat currently is around 14 to 15% and I like to get it lower closer to 10 per cent I want to be able to see my abs I would prefer to use a sponsor product and not go out of network
  4. K

Fat intake matter while on sarms?

I am a female posting here on this forum. need some help my full stats are 43 years ol5 ft 8 in 128 lb I am going to be running a sarms cycle my question was about fat intake. Should I reduce or increase how much fat I taken from my diet or does it not matter because the sarms would...
  5. R

How much steroids for female?

I'm 40 years old I used to be really skinny my whole life then I gained a lot of weight because I was trying to date a guy who was into girls who were larger. since then I haven't been able to lose that weight. I'm thinking about using steroids I'm currently 170 lb at 5 foot 4 which...
  6. M

Best sarms for females

do you have a best sarms option for a female that is trying to lose weight and gain a little bit of muscle mass I don't want to get too big like a guy but I want to put on some decent sized maybe 2 or 3 lb I'm currently 43 years old 5 ft 8 in 150 lb goal is to lose 10 lb and gained a little muscle
  7. S

Big boy trying to lose fat

I am 320 lb and 6’2’’. I'm only 23 years old and I want to lose weight. Looking to lose close to 100 lb and I'm serious about doing it. I've always been a big guy and always the fat dude in school who got made fun of. I read it's not good for me to use steroid so I want to do it through dieting...
  8. U

how much pasta is too much?

If I want to lose weight and build muscle how much pasta should we be eating? I come from an italian family and my parents make a lot of pasta and bread for dinner. My dad has a big gut from eating so much of it. But man it is good.
  9. 2

Party life and dieting

I'm 27 years old and I have struggled with my fitness and health and drawn more to the party life. I never died a good but I used to be in better shape and more active. Lately I haven't found any motivation to get back to the gym. Right now I'm 255 lb. I feel like I can start working out again...
  10. B

Slim-Fast good?

I haven't heard much about the product Slim-Fast in a long time. But I still see that they get sold at some supermarkets in the beverage section. Is this something that I should try if I want to lose weight or is it just a gimmick? Has it ever work for any of you on here or did you use some...
  11. M

Helping my girlfriend lose weight

hey my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something to help her lose weight. She has already asked me for this so it wouldn't be something that would be insulting to her. I'm willing to try anything you suggest whether it be a steroid sarm or supplement please give me a...
  12. B

Which steroid to lose weight?

Hey I am overweight female, right now I am 144 pounds and 5’4”. I’m a former athlete and did a lot of sports back in high school and college. Now I’m almost 40 and I cannot seem to get this weight off. I tried to fast but cannot get past 20 hours without stopping. I think I just need a boost...
  13. P

RED tea Detox lose weight fast (natural)

The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just a matter of weeks. Based on more than a decade of research spanning over 500 medical studies as well as almost three years of real-world...
  14. I

Whether yoga can really lose weight?

I practice yoga for a month, but I found that my weight did not decline, although every day I lost a lot of sweat. I listen to my coach: yoga can lose weight, but I did not lose weight, how can I do?
  15. S

Easy Ways to Lose Weight

Do you always wonder why women seem to gain weight faster than men? As a woman, don't you get frustrated? Well let me offer something natural and simple that you can use every day. Not only is this good for you, it also tastes great! You don't need to suffer or torment yourself about your...
  16. E

Clenbuterol vs. Helios? T3 necessary? Please help so confused, 22 year old female

I am 5'4" and 130 pounds. I used to take adderall like candy (horrible drug) and quit after 8 months of continually taking it. I got down to 114 on Adderall. Since quitting adderall 6 months ago my weight has been an even bigger issue. My appetite is unbelievable. I was a gymnast my whole life...
  17. yunusmile

gaining weight slowly on test cycle then suddenly losing weight

asking for a friend who is 34 years old and muscular dont know any other stats. he cant speak english so asking for him. 2 questions 1-he says he has been gaining weight slowly on test cycle for 3 weeks then suddenly in the last 2 days he lost 2 lbs in a day. he is asking the reason . could it...
  18. K

liquid clen help!

I need help! I started liquid clen 2 weeks ago and everyone I spoke to said I'd lose weight super fast. that is not the case... I haven't noticed anything and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong... I'm 5'8" and 141lbs and want to drop 20 pounds. I exersize about 5-6 times a week and 1-2 times a...
Top Bottom