Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s-4

1. J

Newbie Thinking about taking SARMS

I am 22 years old. 5 ft 7 inches. 145 lbs now. Marine currently on deployment in japan. I should be home in about a month or so. I've never taken any sort of steroids. Or anything to supplement my physique besides protein. All I've ever done my whole life was calisthenics and weight lifting...
  2. F

High dose S4

yellow night blindness aside, S4 is my favorite sarm so far. However, any dosing protocol does in fact cause sides for me eventually. 5 on 2 off , EOD, or whatever. So why not run 200mg a day for a few weeks to accelerate recomp, as I'm going to get sides anyway? Have there been any reports...
  3. I

Sarms sublingually?

Just like the title says. Is there any benefit to taking sarms sublingually? I've been taking my sarms this way and noticed basically all the liquid can be absorbed in this manner. Just wanted to know if it was worth it or not. -Thanks :)
  4. S

My LGD-4033 log/review.

I would like to document my newest cycle with LGD-4033 as I dont mind being a guinea pig as for me personally the potential benefits are of greater value than the risk of taking such a substance, and others might be able to learn from my experience. I've never done any AAS and my only SARM...
  5. S

My S-4 Cycle Log!

This is actually day 2 of my cycle, but i thought id help out the community and start a log since there doesn't seem to be many newer logs out there for SARMS. Right now I am taking S-4 75mg a day (3 doses) Fish oils/cod liver oil (dosing 2x a day at mealtime) Valerian root at night for sleep...
  6. maddox2010

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine) I would like to begin thanking Dylan and Sarms1 for the opportunity to log S4. I am at the moment beginning this log today to see how long it will take to receive said shipment, in an effort to give the members here a better understanding of the...
  7. J

SARMS s4 MK2886 LOG

Hey guys. Im about to start my sarms log s4 and mk2886 This is my first ever log - or post on any of these kind of websites. Firstly heres my stats 20 years old - been lifting for over 4-5 years never used any aas or any ph or illegal bb subs 5'11 - weight fluxuates between 83kg - 86kg...
  8. K

Klick's Triple Stack SARMS log

Bros I just started it today, unique's Osta, S4 and GW+ Forma stanzol+N2slin+Creatine+N2burn. 23 years old, 170lb, 12%bf, goal is to stay 170 and recomp to around 8% bf after 8 weeks Had my first workout after downing the sarms, Osta tastes absolutely brutal and its warm to which made it...
  9. T

My third cycle mixing AAS and SARMS

Hi guys, Im planning to start my third cycle soon, i just want to know if I can do this or will some things just not interact and causing waste of money. Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg Weeks 1-12 S-4 50mg ED 5 days on 2 off Weeks 14-18 liquid clomid** 300 on first...
  10. J

Sarms does not work for everyone

Just wanted to throw my experience out there. first i want to say i did order it from the board sponsor. it is 100% legit. at 100mg a day the only thing i experienced any different then usual is the side effects on the eyes. it got pretty bad. just going from one room to a room with slightly...
  11. liffalot

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

Hey guys, So I'll be keeping a little SARMS-S4 log starting today. May lag a little bit over the weekends but I will update it with all the days in between on Mondays. Probably wont turn out as well as RADARs log or some of the others I've seen on here but it helps me stay organized writing...
Top Bottom