Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk-2866

1. J

Which supplement to use with ostarine MK?

I'm interested in trying ostarine mk-2866. heard this one is very good for the join I never had joint issues up until the past couple years when I started to lift more weight now my knees and hips kind of hurt me what do you think about using 10 mg a day and then using a joint support...
  2. steveff

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to put together a log. As you know, SARMs have been all over the Elitefitness forum as of late, which sparked my interest in these particular compounds. After a few months of research I decided to give them a shot……….for my rats. The plan is to use them...
  3. B

Lgd-4033 pct..

Hey... I'm 15 days into an ostarine only cycle and already loving it, it's my first ever chemical enhancement experiment and I'm now interested in maybe trying LGD-4033 once I finish up my mini PCT. I wanted to ask you guys about what the general up to date consensus is on what you need in PCT...
  4. P

First Ostarine cycle

My monkey just took his first dose of Ostarine this morning. Day one is a frontload of 50mg followed by a maintinance dose of 25mg for 8 weeks. I'm really excited about this. Have done three steroid cycles and 2 prohormone cycles before. Hoping to get some decent results without the...
  5. IrishCharms

Ostarine Log (Mk-2866) 2012

I am taking Ostarine on a recomp schedule; leaning heavily to losing body fat with some gain in lean muscle. I plan on dosing twice daily; once as I wake up and once before I work out. I am running on a caloric deficit of around 1000 calories from my resting metabolic caloric rate. I will...
  6. I

MK-2866 blood work question

I go in for my follow up to test T levels after getting started on TRT and want to know if there'd be anything to be concerned with test results. Dont want Doc knowing I'm taking Osta... Havent started taking Osta yet and have 4 weeks till follow up blood work. I suspect there's nothing to be...
Top Bottom