Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bikini

1. S

bikini competition let's do it

me and A girlfriend of mine have a little competition going between us and we plan on competing next year in bikini. So this question is kind of for the both of us. I am 5 foot 2 and she is 5 foot 4. We both are around 128 lb and have similar bodies. which steroid would be the best for us being...
  2. G

Heavy, simple female training programme for bikini/figure physique

First: very sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I have searched and couldn't see an answer. I have been lifting for 2.5 years heavy, focussed around the big 3: squats, deadlifts and bench press with accessory exercises (I do legs, back, chest on separate days and don't bother much with...
  3. M

Gilbert's Syndrome and Anavar

Hi everyone, I would love some info regarding anavar and its pro's and cons. Firstly, I will let you know that I am a 26 year old female with this thing called Gilberts syndrome. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a mild condition where the liver is unable to process bilirubin...
  4. S

4 weeks til show. help with Clen please.

Hey ladies :) This is going to be my first show and I want to start my first cycle on clen. I have anavar as well but my main concern right now is to drop 20lbs. I have a fat burner that contains ephedra I take the minimal dose- 1 in the morning empty stomach before cardio and 1 six hours after...
Top Bottom