Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid information

1. P

Test Prop/Tbol/Var

Hi guys I'm looking to start a cycle soon, but need all my facts straight before I start. I'll explain my intended cycle and reasons, and if you could provide me with some feedback then I'm more than willing to adjust and change the cycle. 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD. I am aware that similar gains...
  2. P

Test Prop/Tbol/Var

Hi guys I'm looking to start a cycle soon, but need all my facts straight before I start. I'll explain my intended cycle and reasons, and if you could provide me with some feedback then I'm more than willing to adjust and change the cycle. 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD. I am aware that similar gains...
  3. F

1.5" delt shot 20%bf not much muscle did i go to deep?

hi i just took my first ever inj today 500mg sustanon i didnt want to chance my glute because of my bf level so i shot my delt with a 21g 1.5" needle i dont have much muscle there was some pain not much did i go to deep what do i do?any advice welcome thanks
  4. H

Please Help!

Im about to start a steroid called anabol. 5mg per pill. I plan on taking 2 pills the first week. 3 the next two weeks and then two again the final week. A 4 week cycle. For this steroid will i need PCT? How long does it usually take for side effects to show up? (negative ones :D ) What are the...
  5. Toptoon1

Steroid Profiles

This is for all the beginners looking for information on particular steroids. This information has helped me a lot. If you read up on the particular steroid you are inquiring about you are bound to get a better understanding of what it does, common doses, and common stacks. I have them all...
  6. N

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

OK you have it in your head you want to do a cycle of steroids. You want to get ripped for summer. You can't seem to get bigger then 165lb's or what ever retarded reason you got in your head. Maybe you are 300lb and want to cut down to 190 in 3 months. Who knows what the reason. Well To help...
Top Bottom