Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilding site

1. F

How to lose weight in 30days?

How to lose weight in 30days? Reduce your weight without diet Here are the 3 different videos that you can watch for FREE that will help you to reduce your weight without any pills or diet 1.https://oke.io/Rm5f 2.https://oke.io/pSbI 3.https://oke.io/40tDN
  2. C

Friendly help Anavar+Halodrol cycle

Hey guys so i am looking to start an Anavar/Halodrol cycle, i am 21 years old 5 foot 9 inches tall, 185 pounds 15% bf; prior experience is that i have taken halodrol before when i was 18 for 5 weeks and got pretty decent results haven't taken anything since. Just help a brother out and let me...
  3. Black87

Bf %

Can someone approximately tell me how much bf I have. Pics:
  4. R

Test e cycle - feedback please!

Hi guys! Going to run a basic test e cycle, this is first cycle, need feedback! Wanna minimize sides and get best gains as possibole. PCT is the most important part for me to get rigth! :) Week 1-14 Test E, 500 mg Week 1-16 0.5 Arimidex EOD Week 14-16 HCG 500 iu PCT staring 2 weeks after last...
  5. G

phentermine stack advice

hi all new here after some advice help i'm 6.4 overweight weighing 21 stone i've just started getting into weightlifting but obviously wanna lose weight as well gain muscle in the past i've used phentermine with great results results outweigh the side effects and lost 5 stone last time i used...
  6. D

I Think My Workouts Are Too Long, Help Please.

Hello everyone, my name is Jon and I'm new to the site. I've got history with lifting, just never let it stick long term. That said, my current problem is that I've started a weight training routine that is just taking way too long. I took a fellow's advice and changed to a new routine where...
  7. T

Muscle Pain After Primobolan Injection

Hi there. I'm new to this forum. 7 days ago I injected 5 cc's of Primobolan "Methenolone Enanthate" 200mg/ml into my left tricept and then another 5 cc's into my right tricept 4 days later which was last Saturday. Now both of my tricepts are sore. It's like a latic acid soreness. The left one is...
  8. B

New Cycle Help- Dbol, Tren Ace, Test Cyp

Hi guys I'd like to know your thoughts on the PCT for this cycle and the cycle in general. Any comments/ advice will be much appreciated and I will write back! I have 30ml each of Tren Ace 80mg/ml and Test Cyp 200mg/ml along with enough Dbol to run 40mg per day for 4 weeks so I'm thinkin of...
  9. I

primo and chlomid

hi to u all )) i am 38. i am training since i was 12. running swimming, tai-boxing and of course bodybuilding ... i have never used steroids before in my life...until this June when i decided to give it a try, and have a safe cycle of 7 weeks primo. 200 each week. to be honest i did not see any...
  10. J

Question regarding MalePatternBaldness

I have a question which I hope someone here can annwser, ´cause I can´t seem to find the anwser I´m looking for anywhere. Here´s the thing; 18-20 months ago me and my brother stared doing "The Juice". Our first first cycle was Winstrol+Test Suspension+ Test Propionate. We ran that cycle for...
  11. P

Clenbuterol

i got a bottal of clenbuterall it was to be a bottal of Clenbuterol it came frome british dragon gear they call thereClenbuterol clenbuterall has any one heard of it and is it the same as clenbuterol thanks
Top Bottom