Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test levels

1. W

creatine good or bad for test levels?

Hey does creatine have anything to do with hormone levels or testosterone etc? Also does it effect estrogen at all either directly or indirectly? The reason I ask is I have been using it for 3 months pre and post workout and I got bloodwork done and my bloods are off in those categories and...
  2. A

Can you enter please :)

Hi fella .. I really need your help and experiences. I have been working out more than 7 years :confused: when I was 18 fully natty my state now 25 years old, 178 cm , 75 KG and 20% BF my main problem I can not build muscle:confused: and always feel fatigue and depressed now I am skinny fat...
  3. J

How to restore my HPTA and get natural test back up and running?

I am 27 years old and was on pretty heavy for 7 years (stupidity I know). The people I knew never came off, they would just taper their dose down for a few weeks to a month, then go heavy on gear again. I have been off for over 1.5 months and the month and half before I was not taking much at...
  4. C

Denver Area - Any Help Appriciated

I'm 35 and slipping deeper into the effects common with low T. I recently went to a family doc to get my levels checked out, as I have done a lot of reading on this site and many other medical sites concerning my symptoms. I had an initial check at time of visit (2.30 pm) 200 on a scale...
  5. D

Blood Levels

Hi Guys, Just like some input. This is my 3rd Cycle in 2&half years, first including tren,so i stayed at low dose of tren for this cycle.I was on a cycle of 50mg tren EOD for 6 weeks and 250mg Sust 250 twice a week, for 10 weeks but only lasted 9 weeks with sust due to this blood test i had last...
  6. B

First Cycle Test E 500mg/wk help

Hey guys I was looking to get some info about my test e cycle. I'm 23 years old, 5'7" tall, and weigh about 168 lbs right now (started at about 152 lbs but am about to start week 9 of my cycle). I've been training consistently (5-6 days/wk) for about 5 years now. My cycle is as follows...
  7. buddhabuilder

Androcream - Total Waste?

Got my Total Test results back (They don't offer "free test" at my managed care), and it is really low."332.8" to be exact. I did a mild PH cycle and have been on PCT for 3 weeks which may account for some of it, but I'm 49 and I figured I was dropping for some time. My question is, since the...
  8. F

2 months after cycle - no libido

Hi there ! For 3 months ago, i decided to try steroids. I got a good offer with my dealer, but I didnt check out what I was doing until it was too late... I ran 4 weeks with turinabol, winstrol and dianabol. Orals only cycle. After that I ran 2 weeks with pct(nolvadex). Im 21 years old, and...
  9. K

Where to get t/e blood tests in Dallas, TX?

What's up fellas, any of you in the Dallas area know a good doc or lab I could go to get my test/estrogen/estradiol/progesterone/the works done? I appreciate any info, I don't even know where to start looking, would like to find a doc who is into fitness/sports so he actually knows what he's...
Top Bottom