Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining weight

1. Y

Gaining more weight supps

I'm looking to try a supplement that will help me gain more weight I'm currently around 138 lb and I'm 5 ft 10 in. I'm extremely skinny for my height according to all the online calculators I have seen. I don't have much muscle on my frame and I also have very little body fat. I would like to...
  2. G

getting hungrier on steroids

Hey guys, I am doing my first steroid cycle and my appetite has been through the roof on this stuff. I am currently 15% body fat and don’t want to get fatter. How do you juggle the increased appetite from steroid use into your diet? I literally am eating the same food but it isn’t enough...
  3. S

gaining weight after cycle

Hey I am 38 years old and live in India so will try my best to explain my problem. I am very passion about fitness so this is bad news for me. I used steroids for 1 year in a row including deca durabolin, testosterone, trenbolone, and masteron. After I stopped using steroids I gained 80...
  4. O

24 Year old/ Low T / Difficulty gaining

Hello, For the longest time since middle school and then high school sports I had the hardest time bulking up or making significant gains. Mostly for lack of busting my ass despite eating very well. Now that I am in / out of college and am hitting the gym I am wondering how I can bulk up a...
Top Bottom