Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buy nolvadex research

1. K

Bikini competitor cycle

Hello ladies, glad to be here My name is Cheryl and I will be competing in bikini later this year I’m 112 pounds and 5’4’’ 41 years old, darker complexion and lean And i’ve trained since college My bikini cycle will involve testosterone, winstrol and anavar These have worked...
  2. F

Finishing up my tbol cycle

26 17% bf 255 6’3’’ I am using turinabol 50mgs a day for 6 weeks My plan is to switch over to testosterone and equipoise going forward I want to use 200mgs of test and 500mgs of EQ for 10 more weeks I know tbol doesn’t require an AI, but do i need an AI for either of the others...
  3. W

Primobolan or equipoise with test?

I want to keep my next cycle pretty simple and I need your help with some advice I'm 52 years old been doing steroids for about 15 years but my goals have changed now I'm all about being lean and building lean quality muscle mass instead of being so big as I used to be I’m 6’1’’ and...
  4. F

Bulking and testosterone options

I’m looking for testosterone 500mgs a week to run with something else Looking to dirty bulk. Tired of being the butt of jokes and being skinny and weak. This is my first time using steroids but i been researching Should i add in deca durabolin or should i add in trenbolone ? I plan on...
  5. X

Heart health and testosterone supplements

I am currently running some testosterone supplements to get my levels up I am in my mid-40s and my testosterone levels are in the 200s which is pretty low according to my doctor which testosterone supplement can you recommend and will they also help with my heart health because I have high...
  6. D

Test E or test prop?

I’m looking for advice on my current cycle First cycle 38 5’6 193 17% bf Either testosterone enanthate or testosterone propionate 500mgs per week is my plan, basic cycle, nothing too fancy I don’t mind pinning as I am an ex addict For first cycle wouldn't it make more sense to...
  7. Q

testosterone cycle and thoughts

here is going to be my testosterone cycle. let me know what you think first off I am 47 years old and I weigh around 216 lb I'm also around 5 ft 10 in I want to run testosterone anywhere between 500 and 1500 mg a week. I know a lot of guys who trained with me at the gym who run it as high...
  8. V

Geneza pharma is solid

I have to say that geneza pharma is a solid place to get steroids I am currently doing their testosterone propionate I'm running it every day and I am injecting it and I don't have any issues at all with post injection pain it is extremely smooth. this works very well for me because I am a...
  9. U

Ready to try anabolics again

it has been about 5 years since I have used anabolic steroids I'm willing to try them again I'm 5'10 and I weigh about 216 lb with 16% body fat My plan is testosterone cypionate along with primobolan I'm also interested in proviron as well. Would primo at 500mgs and test at 200mgs work...
  10. R

Masteron with testosterone

I'm Just looking to do a simple cycle this time I'm 50 years old and I have been doing steroids off and on for the past 15 to 20 years my height is around 6 ft 1 in and I weigh approximately 200 and change I don't want to do anything too crazy. Do you think 500mgs of mast and test is a...
  11. GRIZZMAN

Nolvadex for Gyno Treatment

Nolvadex for Gyno Treatment I've gotten a lot of PM's about this lately so I decided to write a thread about this so people can reference this if they have questions. Yes, Nolva can be used effectively to treat Gyno caused both by gеar usage and by obesity. During a cycle if you notice itchy -...
  12. C

Best place to buy clomid and nolva.

Ok, so i need some nolva and clomid... what is a good site to buy this at? we are allowed to ask this, right? also ive used nolva before but have never used clomid... how much and how often do i take it?
  13. S

Nolvadex: Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor

I buy Nolvadex here - Recipe not need. Good quality.. Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor Tamoxifen is a non-steroid anti-estrogen. At our pharmacy you can purchase Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, it is legal to purchase, website is reliable and safest. We understand...
  14. Mavy

Clomid vs Nolvadex used for PCT.

Buy Clomid for post cycle therapy Which do you prefer? In my case, its Nolvadex. Use clomid or Nolvadex. They do relatively the same thing, but Nolva has less sides, and can be used at half the dosage of clomid. - Nolvadex is the more purely anti-estrogenic of the two drugs, as far as the HPTA...
Top Bottom