Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones

1. C

Supplement sold as prohormones?

I live in Europe and you can go to a supplement store and pick up prohormones but they are labeled as regular supplements. what do you think about these products and are they as good as steroids. Or is it just a scam where they make you think that they're very strong and they are not
  2. D

Napsgear have winstrol and pro hormones?

Came across a really good steroid stack that someone ran and they had really good results with before and after pictures. They had run a concoction of winstrol at 50 mg a day along with some different prohormones. I know napsgear has winstrol of course but do they also have prohormones for sale?
  3. S

55 year old natural bodybuilder

as the title says I'm a 55 year old natural bodybuilder never use anything in my life except maybe some prohormones years ago when they were illegal I want to use steroids to give them a shot I already got blood work and my testosterone levels are between 500 and 600 so they are still...
  4. K

How to get rid of gynecomastia

I ran prohormones a few years ago and I didn't know what they were I ended up getting gynecomastia and since then it's flared up here and there but it's still really embarrassing and I don't want to have surgery is there any way to get rid of this stuff without having to go under the knife
  5. N

24 year-old steroid cycle

everyone says to wait till 25 to use steroids and I turn 25 next month and that's when I will start so haha! I notice a lot of negative feedback about Trenbolone lately on forums and Guy saying that it's a very strong steroid and not for younger people my question is what is so wrong with it for...
  6. M

Supplement for puffy nipples

for the past five years I've had puffy nipples oh, I'm now in my early 30s the only things I have ever ran we're prohormones back in my twenties oh, so I think those may have made this issue worse or giving me this problem in the first place. Is there any supplements I can take to help with this
  7. S

sarms vs. pro hormones, the truth

I've tried just about every pro hormone over the years and now i want to experiment with sarms. my question is how do these sarms compare to pro hormones? the one side i got on pro hormones that i didn't like was gyno issues. this isn't the case with sarms right? also do i need to stack in...
  8. X

boyfriend a different person after prohormones, Help!!

Hi everyone, Would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice. My boyfriend has been on a pro hormone for the last few weeks not sure of the name white bottle he bought in the states think it could be along the lines of tren. Anyway since he has come off it he is a total different person...
  9. C

Monstrosity PH stack + Test Prop

I'm 26 yrs old. 5'11'' 196 lbs. Starting a cycle of this PH stack called Monstrosity which consists of: 25mg - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) (Halodrol) 20mg - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) (DMZ) 25mg - (Methyl-1,4-androstenediol) (M1,4ADD) 6mg -...
  10. D

Need advice big time.

First of all i want to start by saying im 20 years old and have been lifting for 4 years, was anorexic at 16 at 6ft and 7 stone. I decided to train naturally for 3 years making myself up to 12.6 stone naturally with a low bf%. This was done through hard dieting and lean bulking. Now around 5...
  11. J

Helladrol, First Cycle

153 Lbs, 5'5', I am going to start taking a PH for the first time for 4 weeks and then a 4 week post cycle. The Helladrol says to only take for 30 days (4 weeks) so I will stick to that but definetly at some point up the dosage. Heres my cycle's layout WEEK 1-4:Cycle Helladrol Iron Labs...
  12. R

Pulse cycling

Pulse cycling refers to cycling a ph e.o.d or two on two off depending on the way you train and plan your gym sessions. It is supposed to reduce the short term and long term side effects of a designer steroid while still maintaining exceptional gains. In theory gains would actually be greater...
  13. R

What are the most effective dry ph's still available?!

Alright so i'm posting this because i'm tired of reading posts with some sick ph reccomendations only to find out there two years old and the website to order them from are completely changed up. Does anyone know if malicious mass is still produced? Also helladrol from mr. supps, that sh*t still...
  14. DTune125

Titan Stack by Flex Fitness Products, my cycle.

Titan Stack (Titan, Titan2, Restore). I opted to get the 6-Bromo with the package deal. I started using prohormones when I was about 36 and had some good ones and some not so good ones. This Titan stack would definately be one of the good ones. I really enjoyed this cycle. I saw good...
  15. M

Super DMZ 2.0 cycle advice please

Hey guys, Quick question; I'm starting a 4 week Super DMZ cycle this week. Long story short, there's a big delay with my order of E-control rx and I'm going to go ahead without it as I've already got Liquid Stane (Aromasin) on hand so I figured I'd run that instead. Can somebody please...
  16. Gorilla-Pharma

Pro Hormones

I am new here and wanted to introduce, I have been trolling for a few days. I used to frequent Body of Science. I know I cannot post my website even though I DO NOT RETAIL, but if you get on my profile you will find it. There is my line that ONE of your sponsors will be offering very soon. If I...
  17. S

Please help with first cycle Katanadrol/Need2Slin

Whats up guys im 6'2 200 lbs 22 years old been training for about a year but have been going hard at it and eating clean. My plan is to cut down 10 more lbs to 190 where i will probably be able to see my abs (bodyfat% im unsure of) and then begin a Katanadrol/Need2Slin cycle to cut down to even...
  18. G

Starting again at 45 - pro-hormones, snake oil and hair loss

I used to be in great shape 10 years ago but with lots of injuries and life happening I took a lot of time off. I've been back working out without a break for 7 months now and I'm ready to push it to get my old shape back - here is where the questions start too. I still have some supplements...
  19. bupe35

Homebrew Test. Prop.

bump
  20. W

Prohormones.

Hi Guys!! I am currently writing a piece for university of performance enhancing drugs. I have covered the steroids side but now I wanna go down the prohormones side of things. I was wondering if everyone (if you have tried them) could post the best ones they have tried and include gains...
Top Bottom