Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cramp

1. Q

pain in legs when I sleep?

I’ve been experiencing some pain in my legs when I sleep. It’s sort of like a cramp and it hurts a lot. Doing some research seems like maybe I’m not hydrated enough when I go to sleep or it could be an electrolyte imbalance. Do you recommend taking an electrolyte drink?
  2. A

Leg pain post workout

whenever I do my legs really really hard my legs hurt at night it hurts so bad that I can't sleep at night it's like a pain in my muscles especially in my calves and it feels like some type of cramp. Has anyone ever experienced this and what did you do to fix the issue
  3. Evillemon

This Leg injury is ruining everything for me please help !

hey everyone, ive not posted on here for a while but last time i got an injury i got a lot of really heplful advice from here so im back asking for help again. Bascially ive just been out training in thailand for the last two months. For a while i had no problems training twice a day. after...
  4. B

masive cramp training abs!

hi all i need some help here! the last couple of times i trained abs they have locked up the first time was my middle right ab i locked up and wouldnt relax for a while and the last time was my left side! any help would be appreciated! cheers!
Top Bottom