Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athletic

1. S

Female goals on PED’s

What is the proper goal setting for a female who wants to use PED’s? I'm 5 ft 7 in and athletic body. 38 years old My ex used steroids a lot. So i know they work I've always been curious to try them myself. What are some options?
  2. N

Endurance is poor

I was wondering what you guys had in mind for someone who isn't the most athletic and has a hard time with endurance. Like during my weight training sessions I get tired and lose my win. And when it comes to running I can make it like a mile or two before I'm out of breath. What is the best way...
  3. U

female tbol cycle

I’m getting ready to run a turinabol TBOL cycle as a female my boyfriend has me taking 10mg a day I’m currently 5’3’’ and I weigh around 150 pounds, I am athletic for my size. I want to lose about 12 pounds any advice/
  4. E

First time using steroids females

I'm 22 years-old 5 ft 7 in 140 lb used to play softball in college and I'm pretty athletic was thinking about using 20mg a day anavar/oxandrolone do you think I'm too young to use steroids as a female because I see a lot of guys my age using them especially when I go to the gym
  5. I

Need help toning down

Hey female here 5’10’’ 135 pounds, tall and lean and athletic I like my legs but upper body is not toned enough, and not strong. What PED’s should I be using to help me through my journey and what kind of workouts do you suggest I do to help with strength in the upper body
  6. A

Martial arts + thumbling. Performance and injury prevention

Hi! I am looking for tips to a cycle that will promote endurance, explosiveness and just handling massive overall training in the summer. Im 94kg lean 187 cm, done 4 cycles now and decided to blast and cruise for the rest of my life probably... Not looking to gain much size, just becoming more...
  7. J

First Cycle Advice for a tall athletic 29 year old male?

Hey All, My first time signing up to a forum so please excuse me if I've made any errors but here goes! I'm 29 years old, 195cm high, weigh 87kg and body fat at about 15%. My aim is to get to 95kg with body fat under 10%. I am training currently between 4 and 5 times per week for an hour...
Top Bottom