Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid cycles

1. D

Androlabspro 600mg bulk mix, does anyone have experience?

l ve ordered 2 bottles mix 600mg/ml from androlabspro.com Service and shipping was unbelievable, it came from Turkey in 1 day to NY. You can check tracking photo. I have not started yet. l will share my results. Does anyone have experience with androlabspro ?
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users.

Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-479-everything-about-steroid-cycles-for-women-and-new-ped-users/...
  3. Q

Getting blood work done how often

how many times a year do you usually get blood work done?. Let's say I do 3 steroid cycles per year which are 12 weeks each. And I were to do blood work before and after each cycle. Does this mean I have to do 6 times a year blood work? Isn't that expensive to do. is there a more economical way...
  4. G

hair friendly cycles exist?

Don’t laugh at me too hard but I started losing hair before I even got to college and for the past 15 years it has been a slow process where I slowly lose hair. Don’t get me wrong I still have a thick head of hair but it is receding in places. I don’t want to lose much more hair so what is a...
  5. V

First Female Steroid Cycle

Hello, I have been training for 4 years, but 2 years consistently. I weight train 4-5 days a week, 8-12 reps. I lift until failure. I do cardio a few times a week, but not too much. I have a pretty good base Diet: Meal 1: 1cup egg whites 1 egg 1/2 cup oats Meal 2: 150grams chicken...
  6. P

Primo sust dbol cycle please help!!!!!

I'm a very seasoned user. I have been off everything and clean of the gym candy for over 1.5 year.. A lot for me. Iv got 6-8 cycles under my belt..all basically typical bulking cycles.. Test E Tren E anadrol, test e tren e, test e anavar etc... I'm looking to put my body to the limit, I want to...
  7. gaaaaaaahl

6 Week Cycle of Test, Deca and Winstol. Help, anyone please?

Hi Guys! I'm new here. I just want to ask experienced guys about taking this cycle, btw, this is my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 12 week Sustanon 500mg and 6 week Dbol 40mg. Citizenship - Filipino Age - 25 Weight - 187 lbs. BF% - 12-14% Years of training - 4 years. Lifting 2 days on and 1 day off...
  8. P

Starting 2nd cycle is this a good cycle

test. enanthate ,deca , d-bol for 12 weeks
  9. C

1st Cycle Sustanon 250 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys ,I am taking Sustanon 250 at 250mg per week for 8 weeks, Will i see reasonable gains off 1 amp per week,also what the chances of me developing GYNO,I have Clomid and Esto Supress,Can you Pros tell me if this is a good choice as a first Cycle,also when to start using Esto and the Clomid...
  10. N

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

OK you have it in your head you want to do a cycle of steroids. You want to get ripped for summer. You can't seem to get bigger then 165lb's or what ever retarded reason you got in your head. Maybe you are 300lb and want to cut down to 190 in 3 months. Who knows what the reason. Well To help...
Top Bottom