Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

site

1. M

Advice on alternative injection sites

I need a new alternate injection site. Usually I rotate my glutes and pecs, but I had gyno surgery a few months ago and the whole area is sore and covered with scar tissue. So I need to pick something else. I've tried looking up info on alternate injection sites but I still have some questions...
  2. Bruvstar

How to Inject Steroids Correctly.

Hey everyone, As promised my Steroid Injections 101 Thread. Video footage will be added to the bottom of this thread on the weekend and during the week. ALL IMAGES ARE SHOWN AS LINKS IN THE CORRECT PLACES THROUGHOUT THE TUTORIAL, BUT ALSO AS ATTACHMENTS. TO VIEW IMAGES THEMSELVES SCROLL TO...
  3. C

I should read the rules

Legit? Where are they located?
  4. Discreet User

3 Injection Sites Enough?

I'm pinning Test Cypionate Tuesday and Friday. 1ml each injection. Using quads and right glute. 3 sites total. I've tried calf and it got too sore. Considering chest, but getting mixed feedback. My issue is that I need to use both hands for injection, which limits the spots that I can shoot...
Top Bottom