Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results

1. J

Buying cheap sarms

is there a difference between buying cheap sarms and I'm seeing online versus paying more for a sponsor vetted sarm source. I noticed the difference in price is 100% to 200% in some cases. At the end of the day I just want results so why is there such a discrepancy with the prices of these products
  2. L

tren the relationship killer?

I’m going to be using trenbolone for the second time and plan on doing 50mgs a day and using the acetate as I did the first time. Love the steroid, got great results on it. My only concern is this time I am in a relationship and wasn’t before. What exactly causes it to ruin relationships so I...
  3. I

winstrol only help

Hey guys, need some advice regarding my cycle, diet and training regime. I'l be as informative as possible. Current Stats 22 year old 5'10 165 lb Bf - 11% Training for past 5 years with varied level of sincerity. Current Goal To be lean n muscular as fuck. Past cycle experience Did a low...
  4. I

winstrol only help

Hey guys, need some advice regarding my cycle, diet and training regime. I'l be as informative as possible. Current Stats 22 year old 5'10 165 lb Bf - 11% Training for past 5 years with varied level of sincerity. Current Goal To be lean n muscular as fuck. Past cycle experience Did a low...
  5. J

Blood Test Results

Hey guys I'm an endurance athlete, I got labs done as a baseline before my first cycle. Could you guys give me some insight on how my numbers are looking as of now? stats - 6'1, 9% BF, 168lbs, 26yo ...2nd page left out - FHS - 4.1 Estradiol - 19.1 Ferritin - 119
  6. B

Health Reaction With The Consumption of At Large Nutrition Products:Opticen & Results

Hi all, I want to ask if any of you have ever encountered a serious issue after using ALN's Results & Opticen? I was recently admitted into the hospital for 6 days at the beginning of last month due to rhabdomyolysis. I had a staggering level of CPK in my blood, which goes up to 99403 when a...
  7. T

Weightloss and Letro results for gyno

Im Tyler i am 23, 5'9" 164 lbs currently.. 2 Years ago i did my second and very last cycle of pro hormones. it was called emass3x containing superdrol, halovar, and max-lmg.I did this dumb ass cycle because on my first cycle of rage rv4 went up to a lean 180lbs and only lost 4 lbs in pct...
  8. T

On Cypionate, not gaining weight...

31/177/5'11"/ First cycle/200mg per week test cyp, anastrozole, and hcg I just took my fifth shot of test cypionate yesterday. I haven't really noticed much difference in the past few weeks. My weight has gone up a few lbs, but it fluctuates. I wanted to get your guys take on a few things...
  9. I

Why do people take such high dose of juice????? MUST READ!!!!

Im very curious to know why do so many guys take massive amounts of juice.. I mean there are so many people now days running over a gram of shit to get results, like: 700mg test 600mg deca 800mg eq 50mg dbol.. That is an average what most people would run, thats the way i see it in many...
  10. L

Just Bought Ar-r liquid clen. Just took first dose and don't feel anything?

The concentration should be 200mcg/ml. I took about 60mcg (.3ml) as my first dose because I want to know what shakes feel like. However, its been about 10 minutes since I took it and I do not feel any side effects from it...is it normal? I am only 160lbs btw so I dont think weight has something...
  11. C

test/mast/var results

what kinda results have you gotten from test prop masteron var cycles and how much of it did you keep and also did you see any sides if so what were they??? about to start my cycle so was just curious what most ppl saw and what kinda diet they were on while running this or something similar to it
  12. B

Clen Diary - 17 days_Cycle 1_Results

If you search, you'll notice no one ever puts up their clen results. Every post that talks about clen results ends up being about clen vs. eca and whether or not you should add t3, or how annoying the shakes are. So, once and for all, here is day 1 of my cycle and I will keep a log from Day...
  13. shibs

Bench Press Comp. Results

Got 2nd, it was a under or over 180lbs, and they calculated who won by the weight lifted to body weight ratio. I was about 185 so I cut down to below 180 for it. Actually weighed in right at 179.6 lol. Anyways, benched 290 :D got beat by some tiny fucker who got like 225 or something. Oh well...
  14. L

Some questions about clenbuterol...

Can you only get weight loss/fat loss results from clen with exercise? Is cardio or weights better to see results? If you take benadryl/ketotifen alongside clen, how much longer does that mean you can take the clen? Does that mean that you can use clen indefinitely, or is there still a max...
  15. S

what am i doing wrong?

hi, im 5'7 and weigh 10 stone and i am 19. i have taken only 1ml of sustanon but confused on how long results will take and if i should take anything eles. . . . . i want to bulk and get a bigger chest. . . i do some research on sust but i would rather have knowlege from people who've been...
  16. armyinfantry

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PPTestosterone Recovery Stack Journal

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack Journal So I'm going to do my best to give yall the scoop on NeedTo's Dieselbolan/Epistrong cycle he put together for me. This cycle will last me 6 weeks + PCT which is exactly how long I have until I go home for my...
  17. B

Beastrol

I've never used Beastrol and am looking for some advice.... is it any good and how effective is it?
  18. C

Beast/Katana Stack, my 1 week experience

First I would like to say, Needto has outstanding customer service and support. Everything I have purchased from him has arrived within 2-3 days, and the quality of the product is top notch. I think, unfortunately for me, Katanadrol is too strong. I feel like I am growing tits. They are...
  19. skyling35

Beastdrol & Epistrong cycles

I have ordered these and want to buy all the other products I need before starting. My question would be is Forged Pct and Primordial performance TRS enough of a PCT for running either of these by themselves or should I have anything else for PCT. :confused:
  20. N

Why Pro's are still up on needtobuildmuscle.com The people's right to an explanation

As All of you know I am a man who has built a reputation for backing up what I say I will do and being honest with everyone no matter what. Last week I put out a statement both on the forums and also Threw an email to some members on my mailing list. The email said that OCT 2nd would be the...
Top Bottom