Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elbow

1. H

how do you avoid elbow issues?

I’ve had elbow injuries for years ever since I was a boxer in my teens. I am currently 35 years old and its not getting better with weight training lol how do you avoid more elbow issues? Which supps can I use?
  2. W

Joint pain and anavar

I have a cycle that I'm getting ready to do. I’m a female of course and I’m 135 pounds. Want to trim up and get stronger. The problem is I aggravated my elbow playing tennis. should I wait until this goes away or just go ahead and do the cycle without worry
  3. P

Pain on tip of elbow.

Hi guys, new member here. I recently started a heavier weight, low reps (3-5 reps per set) routine. On my chest and triceps day, I have been experiencing a lot of pain at the tip of my elbow. I have heard tennis elbow, but the pain is not on the outside edge of my elbow, its more on the tip...
  4. J

elbow/tricep/bicep ache (both arms) WHY ?

Roughly 4 months ago, while doing rope pull downs I partially tore my left tricep tendon, right where the tricep connects to the elbow (the medial head). Obviously it was a sharp pain, but at the moment I didn't even really consider what the injury was. I even tried to finish the workout but...
Top Bottom