Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abuse

1. G

Tren cycles and abuse

How do I get differentiate between using Trenbolone responsibly and abusing it I'm just finishing up 12 weeks of using it and had outstanding results I want to hop back on it right away but I'm not sure if it would be okay to do that can you run two Trenbolone cycles per year or is that over...
  2. A

Dependance at 18, Advice needed!

Stats: Age 18 Height 6'2 Starting Weight 218 Pounds (98kg) Starting Bf 14.2% (measured by dexa scan) Current weight 245 pounds (111kg) Most recent Bf measurement 9.6% (maybe 2 weeks ago) My very detailed story with questions at the end This is a no bullshit story and just remember not...
  3. fizzisnumerouno

Funny Tren Cycle Mishap Story

A friend of mine contacted me 3 years ago to ask me which cycle would be good for him as he hadn't ever cycled before. I recommended a test cycle with AIs and a solid PCT. He ignored the AI and PCT portion and just pinned test. He ended up recovering just fine and actually looked extremely good...
  4. liftr486

22 year old trying to come off--again

Ive been abusing steroids and alcohol and other illegal substances for the past 5-6yrs or so. My doc put me on HRT last Nov bc my levels didnt come up after I stopped using. I am now clean and sober from everything else for 68 days and trying to get off the HRT bc Im so young everyone says I...
Top Bottom