Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cancer

1. W

any supplements for cancer?

I was wondering about what you thought about supplements that help with cancer I do not have a problem with cancer at all but it’s something that’s always a worry of mine because it runs in my family lots of different cancer with supplements can actually help fight cancer?
  2. R

Do cancer supplements exist?

so I was diagnosed with some sort of lung issue where they found a node in my lungs after years of smoking I'm going to get some treatment done and also I would like to start taking supplements that are going to help with the cancer. do you know of any ones that are good for that?
  3. D

Best thing for cancer prevention

I've read a lot of good things about vitamin D as one of the supplements that is great for cancer prevention and treatment. also the other vitamins especially a and C are supposed to be really good and beta-carotene which contain antioxidants that can help with cancer is there a supplement that...
  4. J

Help with detox and cancer

I'm looking to take a supplement that can help with detoxing my body and help fight cancer as well. cancer runs in my family and I feel like there are a lot of people that are getting it that live in my state I don't know if it's because of the water or what. would supplement do you think would...
  5. C

Confused on GW

I’m currently 21 years old 5’10’’ 158 pounds. I’m a runner in college and want to improve my current 17:40 5K time Can someone clear up some questions with GW please Does it cause cancer ? Is it safe for someone my age? How long will it take to kick in?
  6. C

What happens when you use too much sarms?

I had a question out of curiosity has anyone on here ever used a lot of sarms where you overdosed on it and what would happen if you were to do that? do you think you would get problems with your health or would you be okay? And what would constitute running too high of a dose. Like for...
  7. D

Any updates to sarms/cancer?

Hey guys just wondering if there has been any updates when it comes to sarms and if they can cause cancer I heard that they can split and grow cells in the body similar to what growth hormone can do. that's why I'm kind of worried because cancer is something that has affected many people in...
  8. H

Do sarms cause cancer

I was talking to some guys at the gym about sarms and one guy said he really wants to use them but he's scared because you read that they cause cancer is there any sort of truth behind that or is it just made up lies kind of like the stuff anti-vaxxers say? I’m 26 years old and need an edge in...
  9. S

how likely is cancer on sarms?

I was working out at the gym and some huge dude came up to me with no mask no covering at all and started to tell me how sarms are bad for you cause they cause cancer and he said there was no science proving they didn’t. I told him they don’t and he said ‘okay whatever’ and walked away...
  10. L

Does eating red meat cause cancer?

So recently the press have been dropping headlines about processed meat and red meat being classified as carcinogens and comparing them to smoking. The original meta analysis has been done by the World Health Organization and their affiliate. I was amazed at how much of this study seems to be...
  11. P

Testicular cancer survivors and AAS? Beginners cycle review

Hello forum! This is my first post so I thought I'd come in with a bang! (long ass post , enjoy the read :)) I was diagnosed with testicular cancer about 5 years ago. Underwent radical orchiectomy(removal) of left testicle , followed by 3 cycles of "BEP" chemotherapy. Since then I'm going for...
  12. Discreet User

Prostate Issues...

My Dad recently had a blood test which showed his PSA as slightly above the range. He must reduce his PSA for several reasons, not the least of which is his long term health. My dad happens to be a doctor, but is very anti-medication and would like to try natural supplementation as a means to...
  13. Discreet User

Help With Prostate Issue

My Dad recently had a blood test which showed his PSA as slightly above the range. He must reduce his PSA for several reasons, not the least of which is his long term health. My dad happens to be a doctor, but is very anti-medication and would like to try natural supplementation as a means to...
  14. Discreet User

Help My Dad's Prostate

15. chicagobuffedbod

Nolvadex a Carcinogen?

Hey guys. So I am doing my research to find out the best anti-estrogen to take as I'm having some issues with bloat and mild gyno. Looks like anti-estrogens are not all that safe. Here is an article on Nolvadex. I'm a cancer survivor myself and want to avoid putting something in my body that...
Top Bottom