Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-512-peptides-melanotan-ii-m2-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/...
  2. S

Using Melanotan and GHRP with RAD?

would it be safe to use melanotan and ghrp with rad 140? I was thinking of doing 20mgs a day of the RAD My goals are to get ripped and shredded for the beach along with tanned up. I’m super pale and its going to be embarrassing walking on the beach trying to go up to hot chicks
  3. E

can I add tanning agent to steroids?

I’m a female and am going to compete later this year I’m going to be using steroids on my next cycle, either winstrol or anavar. My question is about using tanning peptide melanotan with it. Would this even be okay to do or should I just run the tanning agent by itself?
  4. 1

Melanotan 2 help please

Hey guys I've got some mt2 I've never tried it before. I'm going on vacation to Bermuda in about three weeks I live in New York and am pretty damn pale. I was wondering if I use the mt2 now and am on maintenance doses when I go to Bermuda will my skin get too dark since I'll be out in the sun a...
Top Bottom