Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifts

1. K

Tracking my lifts

I am very scatterbrained and dyslexic and I have a hard time remembering how much weight I did on what day and all that I was wondering how many of you track your weight training where you write down what you did and how much weight you did so you don't forget. Is there some sort of a using on...
  2. R

Gyms that ban certain lifts

I haven't been able to find a gym out there in my town that allows any sort of lifting I was disappointed when I had the conversation with the gym owner and I asked them if we were allowed to do cleans and he said no because damage to the floor and equipment. do any of you just do these types...
  3. M

New to steroids female

I’m 25 years old and been lifting For about 8 years I'm 5 foot 4 and 125 lb I'm doing this just as a gym rat I'm not looking to compete or anyting I do a lot of compound lifts at the gym I'm leaning toward running 5 milligrams a day of anavar but I'm not sure if it's safe for someone my age...
  4. B

Back pain issues when training

What I do certain lifts in the gym my back starts to flare up. It's like an inflammation issue. Do you think it's my technique when I lift weights or do you think it has more to do with an existing injury that is flaring up. It happens mostly when I do squats and deadlifts
Top Bottom