Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 250

1. K

Test 250 first cycle

Looking to start my first test 250 cycle only thing is Ive got a little bit of stubborn fat around my stomach I’m not abese or anything just wondering should I wait and try and get it off before starting
  2. T

Break after a light cycle?

Hello all, I'm a little new at this but here's my question. I'm currently on a light cycle, 10 week 250mg test cyp spread twice a week, I know it's low but I'm just getting back into the game after Injurys. After this cycle I would like to start another one soon, but how long should I wait...
  3. X

Anxiety after first pin of Test E

Hello, I've been looking on answers and maybe a little advice as to what's going on, this is technical my third cycle of Test E only. I've never stacked with anything else and have always been consistent during my cycles. Yesterday I pinned my right lower quad for the first time since I got off...
  4. P

My first cycle (Test E and EQ)

Hello guys.. I'm 30 years old, 5'8"... I started my first cycle this week (although my first shot was last friday) i am running Test E 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week. I told my friend who supplied it that i was looking for a basic or beginner cycle and this is what he recommended. My question for...
  5. W

First Time Anabolic Steroid User Massive Weight Gain, Need Advice!

So, this is my first time using anabolic steroids and I am a little concerned I have gained 10 Lbs. in 1 month but I don't look or feel any bigger/more muscular. Where is all this weight coming from or being stored? Water weight? Fat gain? Please any advice would be great, I started this...
  6. S

1st Cycle looking for feedback

Hi, I'm new here and starting my 1st cycle next week. I've done a ton of reading and think I'm good to go but was hoping for another opinion other than my source. . I'm 32, 5 ft 10, 195lb and been training natural + usual supps for 10+ years. BF% 12%. I'm looking to add 10-15lbs of lean mass...
  7. A

need help with a cycle. liquid clen, testosterone enanthate 250 ,equipoise 150...

is it posible to run a cycle with clen,test,EQ? male 180cm high and whey 100 kg
  8. V

First Real Cycle

So here it is, I am 21 (Yea it is young) I feel like I have reached my genetic max. I'm sure I haven't but I am convinced. I am 6' 2" 225 Lbs my bf is around 12-14 percent. So here it is: Week 1-10 Test 500mg per week Week 11: 350 week 12: 200 Week 1-12 Adex .25 EOD I have nolva on hand for gyno...
  9. G

EQ Cycle with Low Dose of Test

So this is my first post on these forums but I’m not new to steroids. I want to make this clear I am not and never will be a bodybuilder and I understand the limits and dosages of the substances that are in question. Studied up on them in college, I’ve done plenty of research on the internet...
  10. P

Contemplating a low dose first cycle

Hello there Elite Fitness, I'm newly registered here and this is my first post but I've been reading this and other AAS forums for almost a year now trying to get a good, rounded knowledge of steroid use. I've been doing resistance training on-and-off for about 7 years. I've been training very...
  11. V

Cycle of Winnie and Test 250

So first of all I plan on taking a cycle of Test 250 and Winnie. I will start with my stats and my diet. I am 6'3" 225 lbs. 22 years old my bf% is between 12-15% An example of my diet: Breakfast- 6 eggs (4 whites/ 2 Whole), 1 cup Oatmeal w/ 1/2 scoop protein powder and a banana. 981 cal. 19 fat...
  12. I

which one

I am about to order my new cycle and this is what i have come up with so far test E 500wk Turinabol 40mg daily Proviron 25mg daily its a 15 week cycle should i add in dbol or anything else?
  13. cgphilly49

quick gyno question

i got a quick question...im 5 weeks into a cycle of just test 500 mg/week...ive taken superdrol, m1t in the past and had no gyno issues...for as long as i can remember my nipples were always a little puffy but never any pain or itching or anything like that..my questions is for the past few days...
  14. N

Test 250

I have questions about this product! first time user Test 250, Male 34 180lbs did first shot in leg and it hurts like hell 4 days later, why is this? also Ive been told to take 2ml a week for 10 weeks, Ive been told that it is a very low amount and that it should be more around 3ml to 6 ml...
  15. I

Need help with cycle

Hello. Let me try this again with all the info needed for you guys to help. Thanks in advance. I want to be safe for sure as I am a father and a husband So thank you in advance. Hee is my history and short term goals. I am 37 yrs old, 5'7 and 175 lbs this morning. I have been lifting since I was...
  16. E

Testosteron Depot + Deca Durabolin Cycle Help

Hello Mats I am a new user here and i really need some help .I am working for almost 3 year having age of 26 6 feet tall and 72 kg weight i used dinabol for almost 4 months before and some food supplements and protiens and also try some injections before. This is my first cycle and i know i...
  17. D

Cycle Help...Test 250, Dbol 50mg, Tren100

Whats up everyone. Just want some second opinions on my cycle. My stats are age:25, bodyfat 4.3, 190lbs test 500mg weeks 1-10 dbol 50mg weeks 1-4 tren100 eod 300mg weeks 5-8 This is where I get a little confused and need your help, I wasn't sure if I should just post cycle with HCGenerate or...
  18. T

First cycle of test enanthate & PCT

Hey, im looking to start my first cycle of test enanthate. I have done my research and was originally going to do 250mg a week, but after looking on different threads i have seen different dosages people have take, now im unsure what i should take a week and for how many weeks. i am looking to...
  19. T

Test C Cycle and Depression

Hey guys, I have scouted the posts to find something similar but better still hear from individuals who may have gone through the same. My interest in the gym came from a depression episode I had that lasted over a year and a half. At the time they put me on anti-depressants with hope of...
  20. A

Is this Test-E from Schering Pakistan GTG?

Hey guys, Please let me know if good to go: Brand: Testoviron Depot Amount: 1 amp = 250mg/1ml Pharma: Schering/medipharm(Pakistan) Mfg Lic No: 000243 REGN No: 000909 (bottom of amp in RED) it says: 263 EXP 8/2014 I have 10 amps and it all says the same thing. Here's the pic.. the red...
Top Bottom