Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trainer

1. V

Difference between vegan and vegetarian?

I was wondering if you can explain the difference between being a vegan and being a vegetarian I was having this argument the other day with my brother-in-law who is a personal trainer. He says that vegetarians can eat meat and I was telling him it was not true
  2. D

lost my balance and injured

I was doing squats on one of those large balls at the gym and I lost my balance and fell and twisted my knee and landed hard on my shoulder. The trainer I was working with had me do them. Do you think these are any good or is this guy a moron? I felt like everyone was laughing at me when I fell
  3. R

Creatine dose ?

My trainer has been helping me with my supplement routine and he says that creatine is very good for bulking if you run a lot of it. But he said if you want to cut down you should run a little bit of it. Seems to be a simple thing but does he have any sort of sceince to back this up or is this...
  4. U

Hiring a personal trainer

I'm looking to hire a personal trainer but my budget doesn't allow me to keep one very long. How long should I keep my personal trainer and what is the minimum amount of sessions I should be booking with them. He wants me to book a 10 session special with him
  5. B

Best pulling exercises for back

I went and met with a personal trainer and he checked me over and he said that I had a very strong chest but my back was super weak I don't disagree with him as I don't work out my back enough compared to my front. What are the best pulling exercises to get my back up to par
  6. J

New software for fitness trainers

I'm looking for software that I can use to help my clients, so like a spot for clients to check their stats , but also do fitness stuff. Preferably online , but should give me an advantage & make my clients happier.
  7. N

HELP: Personal Trainer Marketing Student study

Hi, Im a student from New Zealand and im doing a study of Marketing strategy for personal trainers. I need some qualitative data from the industry and was just wondering about your knowledge on; How personal trainers market themselves What methods/avenues/media do they use to promote...
  8. A

Personal Trainer Info

Hello, I am new to this group. My name is Ashley and I am looking for any information on becoming a personal trainer. Currently I am looking to go to a local community college in my area for a 6 week course on personal training, then possibly become certified with NSCA. I have been reading up on...
  9. Dizel FC

Contest Prep , diet , training by DiZel Fitness Concepts

Thank you all for coming over and checking us out on FB , facebook.com/dizeltfit , our page has been growing daily. We recently added 2 new trainers/coaches for the women clients. IFBB Pro Shelly Albetta and National Level NPC Competitor Betsy Albetta DiGiovanni. They are Sisters (twins) and...
  10. B

Seeking an advanced trainer/nutrionist/coach - transformational

I read these boards and don't often post but I am seeking a resource and I thought the collective here may have some good insight/recommendations. I travel a lot for work. I am trying to find a certified person to assist in some personal coaching of me around diet, workout, supplements...
  11. C

Looking for Trainer / Training Help

Hi. Looking for a good experienced personal trainer in the Long Beach, CA area. Not just another typical gym trainer, been there, done that. Someone who has exp in BB and knows routines to get big. Also, help with encouragement in sessions. Paid, ongoing training. Any ideas of where to find a...
  12. K

Share Your Expertise With FitLink

I am a personal trainer and the Director of Community Development at FitLink.com. We are conducting an online personal trainer survey. I hope you all will take part in our survey. The data collected will enable us to create the most complete, efficient software tools for personal trainers. We...
  13. O

Changing Trainers

I like my gym and want to stay there but get a different trainer. I want to change to a guy who is a professional BB.The guy I use now is good for general fitness, but I can't tell him all that I'm on because he is not into gear. How do I approach my old trainer and tell him that I thank him...
Top Bottom