Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterol

1. M

Beginner Anavar Stack

Hello, new here. I’m a 5’6” 169lbs woman. The past 3 months have been a “lean bulk” period for me, with me eating around 2200 calories and primarily strength training with light cardio. I’ve gained about 4lbs (started this period at 165) and added some weight to my lifts. My max bench went from...
  2. M

T3 added to steroids

I'm getting some help when it comes to cutting down from a friend of mine He is using t3 cytomel and says he likes to stack in testosterone and masteron with it. Gonna aim for 500mgs of each but could go higher I’m currently 6’1’’ and 225 pounds. Roughly 15% body fat but need to get lower How...
  3. A

Fat burners + sarms?

wondering if anyone has tried the idea of using fat burners + sarms together? I was thinking of maybe trying albuterol, fat burner supplements, or maybe DNP + sarms Was thinking of SR9009 cause haven’t tried it yet. Ostarine mk2866 and maybe lgd 4033? if so how would you do see the...
  4. X

What supplements do i need with albuterol?

I'm going to be running albuterol to help me cut some fat down I'm currently 17% body fat I want to get down under 10% I read that you shouldn't stack some supplements with it but I'm not sure if they're just trying to sell products or if they are correct
  5. J

Stacking clenbuterol and albuterol female

I've heard some good things about stacking clenbuterol and albuterol together instead of just doing one at a time. I was thinking of doing a two-week run where I did both together I’m 5’3’’ 208 pounds need to lose about 50 or 60 lb. any advice on dosages before I get started on this and...
  6. O

Female albuterol use

I don't see any threads on here about females using albuterol. Heard this stuff is a lot more safe and using clenbuterol so I wanted to give it a shot I'm only five foot one and 120 lb does this mean I should use a lower dosage than someone who was heavier than me? How do you recommend I...
  7. R

Albuterol in liquid form?

What is the difference between using albuterol in pill form versus using it in liquid form. One of my girlfriends recommended I check out a chemical site that's sells liquid forms of these drugs. I was thinking of running Albuterol for 3 weeks because I want to burn some fat. My goal is to...
  8. K

Albuterol for females

I was reading about this product called Albuterol and how it's really good for fat loss in females because of its low side effects. It's supposed to give rapid fat loss results when you take it. I'm 170 lb and I'm 5 foot 5 in as a female. I wouldn't call myself obese but I have some extra pounds...
  9. F

clenbuterol and albuterol

I’m a female, 26 years old, 5’2” and 155 pounds. I have a large bottom and hips, my stomach is also wide and I have been chub for most of my life. I’ve been struggling with diets, tried weight watchers and worked only first couple months and then I gained it all back. Now I want to try...
  10. 2

adding anavar to albuterol

Hey ladies, I am a 25 year old female and struggling to lose weight. Right now I weigh 165 pounds and 5’8”, I am a bit chunky but not too fat. I want to lose maybe 20 or 30 pounds. Right now I am using albuterol, which isn’t doing much for me so far. Would it be safe to add in anavar...
  11. F

albuterol vs. Clenbuterol

which is better for women clenbuterol or albuterol? The clen tabs I got a hold of are 40mcg each and the albuterols are 2mgs. Should I stack these together and start at 1 a day then double it every few days until I get up to 120mcg and 12mgs? I am already a heavy coffee drinker, will this...
  12. A

albuterol good for women?

haven't heard much about albuterol lately. it is supposed to be really good for fat loss and i have used it before years ago in liquid form online but now hard to find it that way legally. i guess i can order it from a source? i'm thinking 12mg for 4 weeks is that a good dose or should i try...
  13. L

Help needed ! Cutting Cycle, Confused between compounds !

Hello Lifters, I want to start a cutting cycle. I actually didnt wanted to go on steroids for cutting but after all the efforts it looks like I am loosing muscle at the end of the day alongwith Fat which I dont want and which noone wants obviously. Some stats : I am a little short height-ed...
  14. A

Need some advice for Professionals

But first, let me tell important things to know about myself. Workout: I do 4-5 times workout per week (90-120 minutes each workout) I'd say the total time I sit all day is 7-10 hours(5-6 hours in school the rest after school and working out. The reason is because our house is only 2 station...
  15. M

Obese Noob Needs Help!

Hi everyone, This is my first post in the EliteFitness Forum. :D I first would like to start by saying I'm a noob, I don't have all of the abbreviations memorized so please try to keep them to a minimum so as to reduce the guess work that myself and other noobs would have to do. My stats...
  16. N

TIPS FOR DOSING ALBUTEROL 30mL 6mg/mL

Hey all, Quick background on myself, I've been training for 4 years. I weight train about 5-6 days a week regularly and intensely this includes 15 mins cardio sessions 4 days a week (no cardio on legs day). I have a strict diet consisting of proteins, carbs, fats. Im a male, 23 years old, 5'7...
  17. R

albuterol

thinking of trying albuterol in my next cut, heard some mixed reviews..., most good, just wondering if anyone here has cycled it? what was your expeience? doseage? what did you take with it? cheers :qt:
  18. K

Is this even worth it?

23, 6'1, 183, 14%bf, training since 17, cycle history: 2 var only cycles, Intermittent fasting diet 50/30/20 P/C/F Goal is to be 183 @ 8% by September 1st. I've been losing weight pretty well, scale is going down and I'm looking slimmer in the mirror, but the issue I'm having is I don't...
  19. C

New Helios! (Albuterol + Yohimbine HCl)

Okay so I've been doing a lot of reading here before making this and all the Helios here are Clen + Yohimbine but this new product I have found is oral/tablet form, so it is NOT spot reduction. It does not contain Clenbuterol, which I have been staying away from because I don't want insomnia...
  20. I

Albuterol 8mg Slow release dosage?

Does anyone have any experience with these albuterol tabs? They're dosed at 8 mg each, but are slow release, so i'm not sure what dosage I should. Any advice would be appreciated.
Top Bottom