Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woman

1. N

Should i change my steroid idea as a woman?

Hello and greetings F, 25y, 5’10’’, 150lbs Looking to do what most women out there want to do. Lose weight! I’m looking at several options. Cardarine, ostarine, sr9009, anavar, winstrol, and oral primobolan I've done my research and decided to go with anavar and cardarine Do you think this is a...
  2. B

Peptides for cutting - woman

Hi guys, can I ask you for recommedation? I am seeking some about 12 weeks cutting program for woman. Training and diets are perfect now, but we want some enhacement. Can you give me some recommendation for good peptides? I found that CJC and Ipo should be good but dont know dosage. We will...
  3. M

Woman and peptides help!!

Hi all. Im wanting to start taking peptides. I want to lose a bit of weight first maybe 5 kgs then tone what i have. I would love to know the best combo and dosage if anyone can help me out that would be awesome! !
  4. A

Ok I have a REALLY strange question about clen.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this- so please correct me if I am wrong. So I have been searching for a way to get phentermine but have had NO LUCK. I wanted it for the appetite suppressant etc etc, but anyway. Because I can't find any I am resorting back to clen. So I...
  5. A

*OMG* Testosterone levels outta control plus more...

Hi! This is my first post... This seems like the best place to get experienced advice from girls who know :) A little background (I'll try to be brief) I'm 35, had a partial hysterectomy 7 years ago. I am not a real body builder, but my husband is! I lift with him at least 5 days per week. I...
  6. M

First Winstrol Cycle. Advice Please!

First and fore most, I'm 21 years old, 5'5, 140 lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week, cardio and heavy weight strength training. My diet is fairly clean. I'm currently running a Winstrol (injection) cycle. .25 mg every 2-3 days. I just started it about three days ago so obviously I haven't seen any...
  7. F

What to use for adding MASS

Hello there, I'm in the need of some assistance here: I'm looking for some steroid to help me gain some mass. I've used Winny's before, gained some strength, but didn't really grow. Now I'm looking for something to help me gain some mass after I've finished cutting some more KG's. I've got...
  8. P

Taking Clen for weight loss, unsure of diet plan

Hi all, Im new to this site. Here are my stats: 22 yrs old female 130lbs 5 ft 4in Currently on day 3 of clen, 20mcg first day, 40 mcg second day, 40 mcg today Trying desperately to drop 10 - 15 lbs. I have been stalling in every diet I have done. I have tried atkins, it was terrible and I...
  9. C

woman worrys please help.

theres this girl thats like the apsolute shizznick and i would pretty much like to do certain stuff but she only goes for big muscle bound guys and i was wondering if tren and test would be my best bet and if i go for this please just tell me what PCT i would need??? so the question here what...
  10. E

Liquid Clenbuterol dosage for a woman

just a quick question to verify the information i was given, which i doubt.. regular starter dosage for a woman is 20mcg of 200mcg/ml tablets per day, how many ml of the liquid version (which is 150mcg/ml) should i take to get the same dosage?
  11. S

Liquid Clenbuterol?

I recently purchased some Clenbuterol from Innovative Research. I haven't taken it yet, it's in liquid form. Came in a 100 MCG/ML - 60 ML Vial and I don't know what dose I should take. Background - I'm a 5'4" muscular 140 pound 31 year old female. I am typically a size 4 at 130 pounds, and I'm...
  12. G

Time for a Change!

:wavey: Here goes.....I've been lurking. I was looking for quick-fix. Obviously, it really doesn't exist. I'm 5'3" and appx. 160#. I've gotten round, to say the least. I'm absolutely disgusted. I've never been into fitness at all. I've joined 3 different gyms over the years and maybe...
Top Bottom