Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shredded

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-10-lean-and-shredded-for-summer-with-euro-pharmacies/
  2. Y

Bulking cycle and diet

Hey everybody I'm going to be running Sustanon and I want to ask what should I do for my cycle when it comes to diet. Doesn't matter what your diet is on a steroid cycle or can you just eat anything. A buddy of mine said that he ate anything and shredded up on a cycle
  3. R

Test+Eq+Tren+Mast cycle

Hey guys, I am 22 y.o ( yeye too young, spare me, planning on becoming IFBB pro next 5 years) keep in mind I am extreme exctomorph, training and dieting spot on for the past 2 years 6-8 meals a day minimum got 3 cycles done ( not gonna bother write the pct too ) 1. week 1-6 dbol (forgot)...
  4. T

Getting shredded doing nothing

I have a friend that literally wrote me an essay explaining why he thinks bodybuilders who take gear don't have to put in much effort for results. He goes on how they can eat junk food, not train as hard and still get 'shredded'. He said, "Basically, if you were taking enough...
  5. 1

open minded for advice!

i have a 25ml of denkall T400 , a 25ml of BD trenabol 100 hex , clen 200mcg/30ml, t3 100mcg/30ml, and gw-501516 10mg / 30ml. im assuming all are legit . i trust my source . what is the best way to set up my cycle for getting SHREDDED over the next two months ? i know there are guys on...
Top Bottom