Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tea

1. N

Anyone try L-theanine

I heard that l-theanine was a really good amino acid that was found in a lot of different teas and also mushrooms. I'm not a tea drinker and I absolutely hate mushrooms on my pizza yuck!. mushrooms and anchovies are no no lol should I try supplementing with this stuff is it even worth it...
  2. J

Best natural sweetener you use

I drink coffee and tea sometimes in the morning and I don't want to add any sugar to it instead I want to use something more natural. What is the best natural sweetener that I can use aside from honey which I am allergic to. I have access to pretty much everything here in California Founding Farmers
  3. N

best way to sweeten coffee/tea

I am a big coffee/tea drinker. Over christmas I was given a nice coffee machine and a bunch of tea accessories and different kinds of teas to drink. This has become sort of a hobby for me but I love bodybuilding the most. What are the best sweeteners for both coffee and tea that I can take...
Top Bottom