Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid advice

1. A

Approved Log My Testosterone mix and Deca Cycle log

Hey guys, here's everything you need to know about my cycle, sorry for being late I tried being specific as much as I could, if anything is missing please tell me to include and thanks again. - First phase of cycle is consisted of: • Testosterone mix 250mg(Propionate, Isocaproate...
  2. A

Medivia Pharma real or fake?

Hey guys, an experienced friend of mine recommended me taking anadrol (brand Medivia Pharma). I went online to see reviews but none useful. Anyone has information about this Lab if it’s legit? I’ll upload an image of the anadrol.
  3. Adel20

Trusted brands ?!!

Bros, What is the most trusted brand you getting your stuff nowadays? I didn’t use any since 8 years ago and I don’t have the updates which brands or companies are trusted today! now I’m about to go back on the track. If somebody knows a trusted source in Germany please share it asap Tall...
  4. C

2nd cycle help on a clean cut

Hello I'm 24 and currently started my 2nd course of steroids, just now I'm taking 0.7 of NPP and 0.7 of Test enathate every 2nd day for a 14 week cycle but I'm curious if I would be able to change over to Test primo,tren,anavar I'm just curious on when I would be best to start that to finish my...
  5. D

Androlabspro 600mg bulk mix, does anyone have experience?

l ve ordered 2 bottles mix 600mg/ml from androlabspro.com Service and shipping was unbelievable, it came from Turkey in 1 day to NY. You can check tracking photo. I have not started yet. l will share my results. Does anyone have experience with androlabspro ?
  6. O

Help on the best steroid for beginner

Hello everyone. I am a 26 year old male who is 5 ft 5". Who recently started lifting weights. I want to start the use of steroids but don't know what to use. I am currently skinny so my goal is to add muscle and look ripped like a model but not big like a body builder. I have read that...
  7. M

D-bol beginners?

So I've been doing research on the pink dianabol oral octogon shape with the snake printer on it, would like to know everything about it before I even think about using it. Never done any type of roids I'm still learning so don't be quick to judge me and just say I don't know sh*t about it and...
  8. U

First Cycle! Help.

Hai Guys:) was looking through many forums seems this is the most active place to discuss about this. well ive been training for 4-5 years and finally decided to take on my first cycle. Its pretty hard to get gear here. After getting close with one of my gym instructors he hooked me up with a...
  9. K

First Cycle Advice Please

Hey guys just hoping for a bit of advice on my first cycle. I'll just leave my stats here first before I'm asked for them. Age: 23 Height: 6'0 Weight: 191-193 lbs BF: 8-10% Been training properly for 7 years so i've decided to take the jump to the dark side along with my training partner. I'm...
  10. C

First test cycle

Hi I'm about to start my first cycle running test e and dbol and was looking for any advice or pointers I'm 6' 1 90kg and around 12%bf My current plan for my cycle is Week 1-12 test e 500mg Week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed Week 1-12 arimidex 0.25mg eod For pct Nolvadex week 15-16 40mg ed...
  11. A

Can i Keep my Gains of AAS if i haven't reached my natty peek

So i am new to this... So here we go This is my first cycle , ive been training for 2 years now, i am 21 and i have gained 30 pounds of lean muscle since i started training, my weight before cycle was 152 now i am 160, height is 5' 9. my Goal is to compete in Mens physic in next year or soon...
  12. S

HALOTESTIN - Cycle Advice Needed

Hi guys, So I am deciding to do a GW and HALO cycle and I need some help. Personal Background: I am 18 years old, and have been training consistently for 5years. I row crew at a junior elite level and train 12 times per week. Rowing is quite a unique sport in the fact that it requires great...
  13. N

Getting ready for my first cycle - questions?

Hey guys. Ive been looking into roids for quite some time now, and I want to make the absolute most of my first cycle, but Im anxious. Unless I can be persuaded otherwise, its going to consist of 8-10 weeks of straight dianabol, 25mg tablets(elite series), and 20mg novladex tablets. I've come...
  14. X

Second Cycle! Need Advice!

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input...
  15. V

First Female Steroid Cycle

Hello, I have been training for 4 years, but 2 years consistently. I weight train 4-5 days a week, 8-12 reps. I lift until failure. I do cardio a few times a week, but not too much. I have a pretty good base Diet: Meal 1: 1cup egg whites 1 egg 1/2 cup oats Meal 2: 150grams chicken...
  16. malex101

Stacking peptides, clebuterol, and steroids

I was just wondering if it were okay to stack: cjc1295, GHRP-6, IGF-Lr3, Clenbuterol with this cycle stack? Are there any compatibility contradictions or antagonistic effects between the Peptides and the steroids? Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test testosterone enanthate 250 per week. Weeks 1-10 250 mg...
  17. malex101

Question about Stacking Peptides and Steroids.

I was just wondering if it were okay to stack: cjc1295, GHRP-6, IGF-Lr3, Clenbuterol with this cycle stack? Are there any compatibility contradictions or antagonistic effects between the Peptides and the steroids? Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test testosterone enanthate 250 per week. Weeks 1-10 250 mg...
  18. R

Some Advice needed!

Hey guys I'm totally new here and new to gear. I have been working out for some years now all natural but I can't gain any significant amount of muscle mass. So i was thinking of doing some HGH but I have no idea if that is any good on its own?! Also the starting amount is varying depending on...
  19. D

Possible health effects

Hi over the last 6 months ive ran Trenavar, Superdrol and Anavar. I understand these have all been orals therefore have been liver toxic, however i have been taking milk thistle whilst taking them, drinking lots of water and been getting blood tests and check ups while on cycle at the docs...
Top Bottom