Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren a

1. N

Should i stack tren a or dbol on my short cycle?

Title says it all. Im looking to run a couple 2-3 week short cycles followed by a couple weeks of pct and a couple weeks off before starting the next one. This is simply because ive had a hard time getting my HPTA back online for my last couple cycles, my last one resulted in me losing the...
  2. S

Suggestions for Cutting Cycle

Hello People, This is the first time I am using steroids. I did bulk cycle for 5 months First three months Boldeneon 400mg/EOW Testoterone 400mg/week Test E 400mg/EOW Dianobol 40ng/ED Four to fifth month Boldeneon 400mg/EOW Testoterone 400mg/week Primo 400mg/EOW I have gained 50 lbs of...
  3. W

test/tren/mast recomp cycle log

Hi everyone. this is my first post, but i've been a long time reader on this and other forums. i wanted to make this to get help and tips regarding my cycle and also motivate me and review my cycle. i will add pictures but keep them anonymous stats: 29 years 98-100 kg 12% fat 1 rm's: 240 kg...
  4. E

Bridging from TrenA to TrenE

Hi all Currently on a cycle comprising of: 250mg/week Test-E 37.5mg/day Tren-A Just wrapping up week 6 of the Test-E and week 3 of the Tren-A. Planning on running the tren for 8-9 weeks and the test 12 overall (including the build-up, ramp down of the longer ester test). I have pretty much...
  5. S

Tren Ace Test 400 cycle

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and I'm just looking for some experienced advice. I just started my second cycle with a test 400 blend. 350mg/ml enanthate 50mg/ml propionate 50mg/ml acetate. I have some Trenbolone Acetate on its way that I was going to start around week 2 assuming it is here by...
  6. G

PCT help required

Hey everyone, Just started a cycle , see below, and need a good PCT for it . can anyone recommend anything that will work well for this cycle? cheers 10 weeks Test C 500mg a week 6 weeks 30-60mg D'bol a day 3 weeks Tren A 100mg every 2 days
  7. R

Upcoming Cycle Advice Needed - Currently on HRT - Wanting to run Test Prop & Tren Ace ....

I am currently 30 years old and recently started HRT (my base #'s were only around 210). I'd like to run the following cycle soon.... Weeks 1-12: Test Prop - 100mg/eod Weeks 1-12: Tren Ace - 50mg/eod Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - 0.25-.5mg/eod Week: 14: HCG - 500 iu's ed Week: 15: HCG - 500iu's/ed...
  8. P

pre-contest cycle test e tren ace and dimethazine

Okay so I started young at 21. First cycle was cycle of test prop 400 mg a week for eight weeks. Second cycle at age 25 test e 500 mg a week Third cycle test prop tren ace age 25. V ( tren was fake ) Fourth cycle sust 250 500 mg p/w tren ace 250 mg p/w dbol 20 mg e/d age 26 ( dident pct...
  9. G

Tren non-pharmacological remedies

Well i know that tren effects serotonin levels of the brain, which causes the harsh sides effects such as depression, irritability, anxiety and insomnia. I'm going to be cycling on it soon with sust 500mg a week(12 weeks) and Tren-a for 75mg eod 1-8 weeks. I am currently a pharmacy student so...
  10. I

Help with PCT for tren A + test P cycle

I am about to get geared up for my next cyle and was looking for some input with my PCT. I have heard a few negative things about running Nolva with tren A.
  11. A

Is this enough? Tren/Sus cycle

Doing a 10 week cycle of Tren Ace and Sust 250 with clomid as my pct. However I hear as far as Tren goes you need to inject every day, if not every other day. I was thinking of only injecting Tren and Sust(mixed) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Is that enough? Also, is something like HCG...
  12. X

Third blood test post cycle and not good PLEASE HELP

Ok everyone. I have gone through three different lab tests from my first cycle. I ran a 10 week cycle tHat looked like this: Test p wk 1-2 50mg Ed Test E wk 1-10 250mg x2 weekly Tren a wk 7-10 50mg Ed Winny oil inj. Wk 7-10 100mg daily Hcg wk 1-10 250 x3 MWF Cycle started June and...
  13. H

Test E,Tren A, Drol

21 Years old 165lbs 5'10 Been cycling since 16 years old Planning on running a super mass cycle . Test E - 1000mg 1-8wks Tren A- 75mg eod 1-6wks Anadrol - 50,100,150,150,100,50 pct starting week 9, nolva - 40/30/20 . clomid - 100/50/50 HCG if must ; wks 1-8 .. 300-500iu e5d *IS THERE...
  14. I

Best ways to get cut on Tren no carbs or cardio?

Post your techniques or experiences
  15. S

need help with test e and tre a cycle and pct

i'm in need of some guidance have only done test only cycles before with nolva and clomid for pct but now im starting a 12 week cycle on tren a 75mgs e.o.d week 1-8 and test e 350mgs a week.plus ephedrine 2 weeks on 2 weeks of thruought, the thing is i dont know how to plan my pct with tren...
  16. Tripp_Adems

Tren A - Dbol - Test E Cycle Question

I am currently starting my cycle of Test E 500mg pw and planning for some add ins on my cycle. I am after building mass, I prefer a clean bulk rather then put on a whole lot of water weight. I am thinking of the following: 1-5 50mg ed Tren A 1-5 50mg ed Dbol 1-12 500mg ew Test E would this be...
  17. F

Test E, Tren A, D-Bol cycle help

Hey guys I'm running my first cycle and was wondering if you could help me out. I'm gonna stack test e, tren a, and dbol. I'm only running a 8 week cycle and this is what i was thinking. Test E- 1-8wk 250mg/wk Dbol- 1-4wk 30mg/ed Tren A- 4-8wk 75mg/eod 5`11 200 lbs 7% body fat If you think i...
Top Bottom