Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

routine

1. B

Let me know what you think! My 8 weeks workout plan!

Hello all! I’m new here and I am interested to know what you think about my 8 weeks workout plan! first I’d like to say that I have been playing hockey for 25 years now and I am used to working out. Unfortunately I ripped my groin two years ago and got diagnosed with a herniated cervical last...
  2. R

[Routine needs checking]Just returning from a long stint out

Gather this might not be the best place to ask but here we go. I'll be as concise as possible: Came on here a few years back when I was BB and thought the community was much better than the other sites. 5'10 ~10.5 Stone/70KG/145lbs 25 Y/o Haven't worked out for almost 2 years. (until last...
  3. K

Newb weight training advice

Day 1 BB Row 5x5 Pullups - 3 sets till failure lat pulldowns - behind head 3 sets till failure approx 12-8-6 Facepulls - 3 sets till failure approx 12-8-6 Seated cable row - 3 set till failure approx 12-8-6 cable curls - 3 sets till failure approx 20-18-15 my pullups are very weak. wide grip i...
  4. 2

Advice on Training - Body Recomp, Diet

Close
  5. M

4 day split 2 times a day

So i'm playing around with the idea of doing this kinda split when i'm cycling since Test levels won't be a problem. What do you guys think? This is a fast write up witch exercises i like. Please critique Day 1 Chest&Shoulders: am: bench press 4 sets incline dumbell press 3 sets...
  6. P

Starting out and wondering some stuff

Hello, I'm 20 years old and have always wanted to gain a more fit body. I've never really been "out of shape" or lacking in muscle to badly but I've never had mass, so I am going to pursuit it strongly now. I just have a few questions before I start. I don't have a whole lot of equipment, but...
  7. B

Looking to start a routine...

I am looking to start a routine. I have been working out about 3 days a week and would like to take it to the next level. I was wanting to step it up to atleast 5 to 6 days a week. Alittle about my self: I am a full time firefighter and need a routine that will work with my days on shift that...
  8. B

PLEASE HELP anavar DIET

Ok i need help with my cycle. im going to be taking 60 mg ed for 7 weeks. im 5'11 210 20% BF and am trying to cut down. I will be taking oxyelite as well as creatine 5/5/5mg in the morning pre workout and after workout. 2 questions 1 is that creatine amount ok and how should i split the var...
  9. J

Critique my training routine

ok so i am looking for any suggestions/ advice regarding this training routine. My goals are to gain 4-5kg lean muscle, and are not sports orientated whatsoever, purely aesthetic. Monday- CHEST 1. Incline DB Press 4 x6-8 2. Flat DB Press 4x 6-8 3. Incline DB Fly's 4x 8-10 4. Cable Crossovers...
  10. T

New to EF, Criticize my Routine, Trying to Cut

Hello all. I am not new to lifting weights, but it was always football based lifts. Now that I am done with it I have started my own routine and been on it for a week now. Tell me what you think and go ahead and let me know if things should be added or removed. Also haven't been able to do chest...
  11. jennifer778

5 x 5 workouts

Ok, so here I am again asking a question...who would've thought!!?? Does anyone have a good 5 x 5 routine that you would like to share? I am wanting to start from scratch tomorrow at the gym and wanted to use a 5 x 5 routine. Anyone have a set of exercises, etc that you can help me with to...
  12. S

Take a look at my Routine

Hey fellas, this is my workout routine. Ive been lifting for abit now but am always open to constructive feedback and all suggestions to maximize my workout. Thanks ahead of time for taking your time to read this and all advise is definatly appreciated..Cheers! All Sets and reps are as follows...
  13. jennifer778

New member....gym rat but want to go further.....any advice?

Hey ladies... My name is Jen and I am new to the community as of today. It seems like you have a great group here and wanted to introduce myself and also ask for any advice. Just turned 33. 5'9 and 142 lbs. Have always been active and in good shape, but I want more. Took a year or so...
  14. N

My first Cycle, any help?

Hello, im new to using steroids, im 18 and just starting an 8 week course of Turanabol. Im going to take 20mg a day. Is that alright? I train mon-fri and my routine is as follows; Mon- Chest (incline, decline, flat, flys etc) Tues- Back (pull downs, one arm rows, dead lifts etc) Wed-...
  15. J

New Routine, New Diet...feels like I'm a beginner again

So I recently changed my workout style to endurance rather than purely strength and power. I did this in response to aching joints, as to give them a bit of a break. I haven't worked out like this since I was in the military, and I forgot how much more painful it is!!! Goddamit, by the end of...
  16. B

I need a bulking routine please!!!

Hi guys with all my workouts for all my body im currently doing 5 sets of 10 reps per exercise, and 4 exercises per body part if that makes sense to you guys. Is this a bad set/rep range for bulking for me?? Day 1: Biceps + Legs + Abs Day 2: Triceps + Chest Day 3: Shoulders + Back + Abs Day 4...
  17. J

Critique My Routine Please

Hey guys i've been lifting off and on for about a year but only recently gotten serious about it. My question is does this routine look sufficient for growth? I'm 27, 5'9, 150 lbs. ectomorph and chose this one because in the past doing squats, deadlift, and bench press always aggravated my...
  18. Hellawulf

Where do I go from here? - Long time Poster, ready to change things up a little!

As some of you recognize, I've been on the boards for over two years now, and I wish I had a few more pics from where I started (almost kinda embarrassing now), and soon I'll post a pic showing were I am. I've had ups and downs, going into my "wild seed planting" stage when I first started...
  19. millser4

Please Critique My Routine

Monday- Chest Incline 1X10 Warm-up 4X5 DB Flat Bench 1X10 warm-up 5X5 Incline DB Flies 3X8 Fly Machine 3X8 Cable Flys up and down 2X10 each position Tuesday-Back Shrugs 1X10 Warm-up 2X8 1X6 1X4 Bent over rows 3X8 One arm DB rows 3X12 Pull ups 3Xfailure Lat Pull downs 4X6 Rotary Lat pull down...
  20. mechace2

5x5 Workout Questions

Hi, I'm a 15 year old off season wrestler currently, and ive been lifting for about 6 months now. To shave some time off my workout with going back into the school year, im going to be starting Bill Starr's 5x5 Workout routine. The link is _http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm 1...
Top Bottom