Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recomp

1. A

SR + LGD stacked together

currently 5’9’’ 175 pounds and 15% body fat what are the best ways to use SR and LGD together? Looking to recomp. I feel like I can cut down on some body fat while also gaining muscle mass I’m 22 years old. How many times a week can I train if I stack these two together as well can I train every...
  2. N

I want to stack anavar and tren together with Tprop

looking to do an interesting stack test prop trenbolone (not sure if I should go ace or E) or maybe tri -tren mix? anavar please help out dosages I’m looking to recomp and go maybe 10-12 weeks 4th cycle I’m 86 kilograms and six foot one inch and I am 32 years old
  3. L

Trying to figure out how to use anavar

heard a lot of good things on anavar so I picked up some. I’ve got enough to run 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. Wanted to get some feedback on the best way to use this stuff to get the most out of it. Should I just use it by itself or is it best used stacked? My goal is recomp. 24 years old, 5’9’’ 205...
  4. J

SR9009 and lgd for recomp

Currently 17% body fat, want to go to 15%. also with LGD, want to use it to put on some muscle mass. 5 pounds would be ideal, but doesn’t have to be that much. 27 years old. First time using sarms. what would you recommend for a straight recomp if I wanted to dose sr and lgd together for 12...
  5. J

trenbolone E or ace with NPP?

I’m looking to stack trenbolone with NPP curious what you would recommend in my situation. I’m looking to run tren E or ace with NPP masteron is another option and I would like to run it at 250mgs a week possibly I’m 27 years old. 5’10’’ 189 pounds. 12% body fat want to recomp on this stack. Do...
  6. D

ideas for a non-tren recomp stack?

I’m looking to use a non tren related recomp stack. Just not a fan of what I’ve seen from people who have used tren. Seems like good chance of ending up with horrible sides and its a relationship killer my choices are Test + Primo+ NPP + HGH or something like DHB+ Primo+ Anavar + test/AI I’m in...
  7. L

how about this recomp stack?

I’m looking to do a nice recomp stack 5th cycle thereabouts and I’m currently 205 pounds and 5’11’’ 29 years old the steroids I would like to run: deca or NPP 300mgs a week 12 weeks test Prop 500mgs a week 14 weeks Proviron 100mgs a day 6 weeks Winstrol 10 weeks (not sure on dose) what do you...
  8. K

16 week sarms stacking

anyone try 16 week sarms? I have found that eight weeks just is not long enough and I want to go longer I’m looking at using s23 10mgs a day for 8 weeks, then doing RAD and GW the next 8 weeks is this a good plan for someone trying to recomp? I’m 5’10’’ and 179 pounds and 17% body fat
  9. B

Boost of cardio and recomp

45 years old and looking to do a recomp My diet is very strict, no junk food at all I’m also doing daily cardio every morning 210 pounds and 15% body fat and tall Not interested in doing tren again. Too nasty Want to run something safer Was thinking of test and primo Maybe 250mgs of test and...
  10. V

Mega shred and recomp stack?

I’m getting impatient with my training, its been 8 months where i am going on almost a daily basis to the gym and i’m not seeing very much results I would like to take things to the next level. What is your feelings on doing a mega shred and recomp stack? I’m looking to get GW, RAD, S4 and YK11...
  11. K

2 sarms choices but can only pick 1

So what would you do in this situation if you had to choose between 2 sarms choices I’m looking at using lgd4033 20mgs a day Rad140 10mgs a day Gw 20mgs a day OR S23 20mgs a day Ostarine 25mgs a day Mk677 nutrobal 50mgs a day My goals are recomp, and strength. Want to conserve my body I'm...
  12. H

Primobolan and side effects (or lack thereof)

5’8’’ 165 pounds 11% body fat I noticed with primobolan it doesn’t matter how much of it you run you won’t experience many side effects. Whether its 300mgs up to 1000mgs Do you think this is the appeal of the steroid or do you think that it has something to do with the results that it's giving...
  13. D

stacking rad140 with gw for recomp

do you think that stacking cardarine gw and rad140 would be a good recomp stack or not? I’m 44 years old 6’1’’ 220 pounds 19% body fat what do you think about the following stack? 20mgs of gw 25mgs of rad then for pct: nolvadex 25mgs a day (heard this is the best for sarms) hcg 1000iu 3x per week
  14. Y

Recomping after new year

No more Mr. pudgy lol I want to recomp Currently 20% body fat, i plan on cutting before i start 5’10’’ 156 pounds and 27 yrs old Doing testosterone prop 100mgs EOD, and trenbolone acetate. Now with the acetate do i need to run it ED or EOD? A friend said he did it 3x a week and was fine What...
  15. D

Secrets to tren cycles?

What are some tips for my first trenbolone cycle? I’m gonna be ordering soon. Should i use E or ace? Short or long ester? Should is tack test with it or something else? My goals are recomp I’m 8% body fat, want to get to 7 or less. 175 pounds and 5’10’’ and 32
  16. S

Recomping with test and mast

it is time for me to do a recomp cycle for the first time I started out very skinny and I bulked up a lot over the past few years. Now i am 16% body fat and 205 pounds 5’10’’ would like to get my body fat lower. I’m still in my late 20’s and don’t want to be overweight into my 30’s...
  17. D

3 stack recomp

Gonna be doing a classic recomp cycle Masteron enanthate 200mgs 2x per week Trenbolone enanthate 150mgs 2x per week Testosterone cypionate 100mgs per week I’m around 11% body fat. Can see 4 pack abs I want 6 packs 5’11’’ 193 pounds and 33 years old How would you adjust the doses?
  18. L

Need more results on sarms

I have did a sarm cycle before and didn't have a good impression of them this time I want to try them again but try to improve the cycle Last time i did rad140 alone This time want to run gw cardarine with it What dosages would you recommend? I’m 32 years old and 180 pounds 15% body fat. Want...
  19. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-3-summer-recomp-cycles-with-euro-pharma/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-hardcore-20-3-summer-recomp-cycles-with-euro-pharma...
  20. A

PSL trenbolone options

I was looking at the PSL website and they have different options for Trenbolone I saw they have acetate, enanthate and oral tren too which one of those would work best for me as someone who is looking to recomp Also which of those have YOU used and would personally use again. Please don't...
Top Bottom