Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cut

1. Xolacee

Approved Log My bulking and cutting log - Female

hello, a little back story before I start. I am a 30 year old mother of 3 I’ve worked out for years doing all different forms of exercise, but I never really monitored what I ate I just ate whatever I felt like eating. After my last baby (a year ago) I really started focusing on my diet along...
  2. E

Training with a bad cut

Few days ago I was going into the shower and as I was opening it the entire glass came off the railing and fell on top of me. I then picked it up to move it to the other room so I could call my handyman to come and install it and the entire thing shattered on top of me and sliced my forearm...
  3. M

Female Ostarine & Clen stack

5’5” 170 lbs 31yo female. Been lifting heavy for about 3 years now and I really wanna cut since I’ve never seriously done one. I did a 6 week cycle of what I thought was var. around 10mgs a day. Honestly my diet was shit and I really only lifted weights- no cardio. Gained 10lbs def gained some...
  4. V

Sarms for older guy trying to cut down

Stats: 31 yrs old, 135lb, 5'6', 20%bf Looking to add sarms to help with cutting down to 12% bf. Have been working out and dieting consistently for more than 1 yr. Any good recommendations for a first cycle stack and if I'm a good candidate to use sarms?
  5. G

SARMS Cut (GW+MK) vs. T3

Hi guys, If you were to compare a SARMS Cut (Cardarine + Ostarine) vs. T3 - and the goal was rapid weight loss? I know that T3 is way more likely to burn away muscle, and should prob. be taken with a Steroid Cycle. The reason why i'm asking is that i just got some prices from my source...
  6. D

1st test e cycle cut or bulk?

Hey guys Looking for some advice I'm 25 and have been weight lifting for about 6 years now, I'm looking to start my 1st test e cycle as I am going away on holiday in 9 weeks and wanting to look great 6ft 4 ,218Lb , 17%bf My friend has advised I go with Test E 500mg cutting cycle for 8...
  7. 0

Summer cycle

time to start my summer cycle! I'v been playing around with ideas back and forth for over a month now lol. I have on hand Tren, Mast, Sust, Cyp, winni, and Var. I would like to start my blast the first week of May and plan to run until the end of August. My plan is to switch back and forth...
  8. Lilmizzinked

Is Anavar right for me?

Female new to this! Help im a virgin when it comes to bodybuilding!!! I am a petite 26yr old female who has never used any type of anabolic before. I am looking to get definition and solid muscle. I dont want huge muscle gains just enough to be and feel strong and sexy. Perhaps compete...
  9. F

Clen and Keto?

Hey guys, I've been using clen for 8 days now, and I would like to start Ketotifen with it. I've done (mcg) 50-50-50-50-100-100-100-100. Should I keep my dosage at 100mcg and add Ketotifen at 1mg? I had a friend tell me I should reduce my clen dosage, not 100% sure about that. Any input? Also...
  10. F

Anavar, Clen and EC Stack for an 8 week cutting cycle.

I'll keep it short. 25 yr old, 5'10.5, 200lbs I have until December 31st to shed as much fat as possible, starting next week, so 8 weeks total. I've been cutting for 3 months already, all natty. Went from 239lbs to 200lbs. Still need to drop till around 175-180lbs, so around 20-25lbs to go. DO...
  11. P

1st cycle. Var/Clen

I just turned 21 and want to start my first cycle. I have quiet a few friends on gear and they taught me what I know. I also did my own research. I'm 5'10 and a half, 176lbs, around 22-24% bf, cutting at 1600 cals I started working out in 2010, but only seriously in 2012. I had to stop...
  12. S

Wedding in 20 weeks - First cycle questions

33 years old 5'10" weight was 205.5 this morning around 13.7% BF (calipers) I've been training off and on since high school and been steady for quite some time now. Diet will be on point for my cycle, it got a little sloppy for the past two months (tennis elbow injury kept me out of the gym)...
  13. F

Cycle before or after cut?

Hi, I have read a lot of different opinions on this subject so thought id ask for peoples experiences on here. Is it best to cut first and then get on a cycle to gain? or is it best to bulk up with a cycle and then cut?
  14. achilles10rd

Advice for first cycle

Hey guys I'm running my first anabolic cycle, I'm 3 weeks into a test-prop cycle at about 450 mgs per week. Im 23yo, been lifting for 4-5 years, I'm 6'1'', 195lbs, 10%. My diet is very clean with one cheat day and i do cardio 20min/day. I train about 2-3 times a day. Ive had no problems so far...
  15. D

21 yo - diet critique

Age: 21 Training for 3 year now, gained 15 kilos in that time Weight: 65 kilos Height: 1,73m Body fat: 8% I'm going to write down my whole diet and please guys, comment on that! 6 meals a day Early in the morning I get up and drink 400ml of a mass gainer + 400ml amino acids shake before I...
  16. M

Help with 2nd Cycle

Hey Guys! Age: 19 Height: 5ft 7" Weight 75kg Bodyfat: Estimating but probably around 15% Here is the cycle I am on now, Currently beginning the second week. Week 1-10 600mg Test E Week 1-4 45mg Dianabol ED Week 1-13 Armidex .5 ED Now my question to you guys is, Im currently bulking until...
  17. C

Anavar results?

I've been on anavar for about 2 weeks now. I was told by pretty much everyone I know that by day 7 I'd see noticeable results however I don't really see anything and I'm on week 2 now. Should I up my dosage.. Or how long will it take? I was told to be on it for 6 weeks. I'm currently taking...
  18. D

dbol, test cyp and mast cycles

Im getting ready to do another cycle and was looking to get some experienced answers. First off im 26 6'0 190 hanging around 10 maybe 15% bodyfat at the moment. what im looking to do is a pretty long cycle, idk if this would be considered a "cruise cycle" but this is what ive laid out 24 weeks...
  19. M

The comeback cycle log (20mg dmz, 1200mg stanozane, 100 mg ephedrine, 200mg test

Hey everyone, First post here so excuse me if its long. The log updates will be to the point though. Been lurking a while and finally signed up to make contributions as well as learn more. Learned some cool stuff here the last year. So heres where Im at. Im 6 1' 210 lbs and about 12 to 14%...
  20. M

The comeback cycle log (20mg dmz, 1200mg stanozane, 100 mg ephedrine, 200mg test

Hey everyone, First post here so excuse me if its long. The log updates will be to the point though. Been lurking a while and finally signed up to make contributions as well as learn more. Learned some cool stuff here the last year. So heres where Im at. Im 6 1' 210 lbs and about 12 to 14%...
Top Bottom