Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle question

S

spongey

I need help designing the most productive cycle that would provide maximum strength gains with a minimal amount of muscle, fat, water gains. I am 23, 5ft 10in, 165 lbs. Thank you

I train westside. I like to add in more core rotation exersises instead of regular abs and I often do "oldtime" type of lifts like bent presses to take the place of a max-effort exersise. The bent press has given me the most gains in functional strength and it is also the most taxing especially when I use a barbell. Arthur Sandow could bent-press 350 lbs and he himself weighed only 200 lbs. This would be my first cycle and I am looking to drastically increase strength. I am not concerned about price but I would really like to find the perfect stack for me to limit side effects and keep most or nearly all of my gains.

good to hear that your training WS style. about the anobolics, i have nver used AAS but i would still recommend you research this a little more than just asking someone to give you a cycle. why dont you want to gain any weight? with what you say you lift you outta go up to 198 at least and hit some powerlfiting meets.

Good advice. Do some research. I could tell you a cycle that'd add 50lbs on ya, but youd probably also grow tits, lose your hair and go insane. Taking gear is very individual, dosages etc depend largely upon the amount of experience the individual has, and also on personal opinion.
Bro

Liftbig said:
good to hear that your training WS style. about the anobolics, i have nver used AAS but i would still recommend you research this a little more than just asking someone to give you a cycle. why dont you want to gain any weight? with what you say you lift you outta go up to 198 at least and hit some powerlfiting meets.

I plan on joining the army soon and need to keep the weight down. I have been incorporating calistenics and alot of running and ruck marching into my workouts for the last year. I would like to build as much of a strength base as possible in the next six months and then I will train pretty much exclusively for stamina and endurance up to the point when I enlist.

brotheriron said:
Good advice. Do some research. I could tell you a cycle that'd add 50lbs on ya, but youd probably also grow tits, lose your hair and go insane. Taking gear is very individual, dosages etc depend largely upon the amount of experience the individual has, and also on personal opinion.
Bro

insane is okay as long as I dont grow tits

Top Bottom